sharetrader
Page 786 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 28668673677678278378478578678778878979079683688612861786 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I second that OldGuy
    haha love the investors on this share..have a beer on me , possibly the majority are now traders on Air.

This weary hound smells value at $2.20 cum a XXXXXL sized divvy feed so put his paw up for a slightly bigger slice of the pie at market close.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    This weary hound smells value at $2.20 cum a XXXXXL sized divvy feed so put his paw up for a slightly bigger slice of the pie at market close.
    Likewise, but had to drop some HLG to get more AIR and ATM, but am betting ATM reporting will precede AIR's. Time will tell.

Banned

This stock is certainly an enigma, the more I think I understand it, the less I do. Good number on the buy side yet stuck around $2.20, will be interesting to see if it does a spurt close to the results in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    This stock is certainly an enigma, the more I think I understand it, the less I do. Good number on the buy side yet stuck around $2.20, will be interesting to see if it does a spurt close to the results in a couple of weeks.
    In my opinion its now all about the earnings outlook for FY17 and beyond mate and the lower yields on flights. $~800m profit before tax, a special and final divvy already built into the price and a given. People think the outlook isn't all the flash...which it isn't but I still think the correction is overdone relative to its international peers. Good hold for dividend yield but don't hold your breath for a quick recovery to $2.50.
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-08-2016 at 03:00 PM.

In my opinion its now all about the earnings outlook for FY17 and beyond mate and the lower yields on flights. $~800m profit before tax, a special and final divvy already built into the price and a given. People think the outlook isn't all the flash...which it isn't but I still think the correction is overdone relative to its international peers. Good hold for dividend yield but don't hold your breath for a quick recovery to $2.50.
    I agree, although the additional question to me is if there is an expectation gap between actual vs market expected dividend.

Banned

I wouldn't say the special and final are built into the current price as we are only guessing what that amount will be at this stage, maybe the market has priced in no special at this point until it is confirmed ?Anyways I reckon some non retail holders are still selling down keeping the price surpressed. Not expecting a quick recovery to $2.50 but confident it will get back there in due course.
    Last edited by couta1; 15-08-2016 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    I agree, although the additional question to me is if there is an expectation gap between actual vs market expected dividend.
    Possibly. They're extremely generous with their own management rewards but "tight as" with handing out the goodies. Max special I can see they've ever paid before is 10 cps.

So 10 cent final and 10 cent special it is....hope they surprise on the upside to that rather than some further green initiative(s) with even dodgier return on investment payback than their electric cars.

They're dirty polluters running the 80th biggest airline in the world, just accept that for what it is, get over yourself that you're going to change the world Chris and pay us out our big divvies which we deserve.

Possibly. They're extremely generous with their own management rewards but "tight as" with handing out the goodies. Max special I can see they've ever paid before is 10 cps.

So 10 cent final and 10 cent special it is....hope they surprise on the upside to that rather than some further green initiative(s) with even dodgier return on investment payback than their electric cars.

They're dirty polluters running the 80th biggest airline in the world, just accept that for what it is, get over yourself that you're going to change the world Chris and pay us out our big divvies which we deserve.
    The market appears to see it currently the same and to be honest a little disappointing, justified with an uncertain profit forecast by management if it comes to pass? I didn't think i would get the chance to buy in again after my latest offloading before dividend declared date..rather surprised. If you have traded on the swings since the last large drop you will have made up most of your losses..I hope a lot have as the market seems to be being played by the Institutions on the drip.

Banned

The latest drop is disappointing so close to the results but is being caused by Insto manipulation as you say not retail holders seling. Had I had an inkling of the latest unexpected drop I would have sold some and bought back around now but I wasn't in the right setting to do that,due to hurtling down snow slopes, besides I would have been using the drip feeding method also,adding to the price drop myself.