sharetrader
Page 799 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 29969974978979579679779879980080180280380984989912991799 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,990 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yep that's my pick too, my main fascination as I've said prior will be to see where the price climbs to before going Ex divvy and how the stock behaves post that date. I've got a couple of action plans on the table but with this rollercoaster I probably need more than that. Expecting spike Friday morning followed by your run of the mill Aircoaster dip Friday p.m, and next week,well????
    I think we're on God's good humour with this one mate. Keep you seat belt fastened and tray table folded away, I think they're good value but anything is possible.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Friday will be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    QAN earnings out today 49 cps after cunningly announcing a $A75m bonus for unionised workers still subject to the pay freeze but they're carrying that cost over to FY17 and not reporting it as an ordinary item...this dog smells creative accounting...so not really 49 cps after tax...
    I smell sour grapes !

...How people arrive at a fair price of circa $3.50 for QAN shares and $2.22 for AIR when they're both earning ostensibly at the same rate I cannot figure...
    An allergy:
    Whilst both athletes have set personal best times for the last 366 day dash: one, who is in the peak of health, did so with very strong following winds; and the other ran their personal best on a much calmer day whilst still recovering from a prolonged period of ill-health (an allergy).

The punters are betting on how they are going to perform over the next few races.

...Will be fascinating to compare the financials of these two companies in more detail in due course...
    It will be even more fascinating to read what you choose to emphasize.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

The Tiger and the Hound are best friends, honestly.
    https://youtu.be/smYZ7nJp5wg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The Tiger and the Hound are best friends, honestly.
    https://youtu.be/smYZ7nJp5wg
    That's very cool.

I had a dream several nights ago that the dividend including special was 26 cents, but then I woke up and came back to reality. I'm predicting 10cps final and 5cps for the special. Anything above that would be a nice bonus.

15c final +10c special.

Advanced Member

Picked up another lot today after selling some blo.dy ATM. Don't care what the div is, as long as it's over 8c, and am not expecting a special. But if it does pay a special, i'll take it and run.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Picked up another lot today after selling some blo.dy ATM. Don't care what the div is, as long as it's over 8c, and am not expecting a special. But if it does pay a special, i'll take it and run.
    OK see weed, confessions of an Air share holder time, how many are you holding now? and what's your average buy price?
    Last edited by couta1; 25-08-2016 at 08:06 AM.

I see expectations have fallen on the dividend..some concussion around here it appears. Blood sport being an AIR shareholder. Made 57c accum. on the last three ups so happy to see what dividend we get today...nice have the dividend that we should get already in the bag...

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    I see expectations have fallen on the dividend..some concussion around here it appears. Blood sport being an AIR shareholder. Made 57c accum. on the last three ups so happy to see what dividend we get today...nice have the dividend that we should get already in the bag...
    That's the way to go Raz - 'collect' the divies on the way through better than buying for the dividend and then holding (and hoing)

Good stuff
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”