sharetrader
Page 803 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 30370375379379980080180280380480580680781385390313031803 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 20199

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

All the best for tomorrow, Couta1! I hope Air delivers an obscenely big dividend. An absolute vulgar amount of money that has even rhe most committed capitalist feeling a little embarrased and queasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    All the best for tomorrow, Couta1! I hope Air delivers an obscenely big dividend. An absolute vulgar amount of money that has even rhe most committed capitalist feeling a little embarrased and queasy.
    Make a decent deposit on this Couta me ol mate https://youtu.be/X5Q9wosRt2Q

percy

I wish all Sharetraders who hold AIR shares get a cracker result tomorrow.
    I am sure you all will be pleased with it.

Membaa

Well, I hope it works out well for all you high rollers tomorrows, and for the minnows and other rounding errors on the shareholders register. You deserve some upside after a capital pounding the past few months and such outstanding performance results since.

So, today I get to fly from Paradise to Hamilton and what the heck, I walk onboard and say to the gorgeous hostess, "this smells like a new car?" She says, "well, that's because it is new, just flown in from France this week. You will be the first person to sit in that seat." How about that.

What a treat, a brand spanking new ATR72-600 series (I think it was).

Enjoy your day in the sun AIR holders, I hope it's all you've hoped for.

BAA

Has been a hell of a rollercoaster ride since I began share trading about 2 years ago, especially with AIR. Learnt a huge amount. All the best for tomorrow.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by IAK View Post
    CL's been looking pretty grumpy lately, it could be the blow up doll issue, or a 10 cps final and an underwhelming special of 5 cps.
    Nah...Bill English has had a chat and said he needs lots and lots of cash.
    Fingers crossed.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm just doing the possible divvy calculations for myself. 353k shares times 20c equals 70600 minus 5% RWT equals 67070. I think I can live with that but the resident feline said on an earlier post that I was heading for poverty, I guess everyone's definition of poverty is different aye, but I can cope with this level. PS-see weed that's means you hold approx 88k shares plus or minus quite a few.
    I topped up and bought another 55,000 just in case it's a good report. Good luck everyone.ps went out for a cheap chinese roast, then went to the pub and put $20 into a machine, 5 minutes later all the bells and whistles and bang, won the jackpot...$890.
    Last edited by see weed; 26-08-2016 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I topped up and bought another 55,000 just in case it's a good report. Good luck everyone.ps went out for a cheap chinese roast, then went to the pub and put $20 into a machine, 5 minutes later all the bells and whistles and bang, won the jackpot...$890.
    These comments make me smile, I will follow your luck, d-day today and watching from LA.

DDay boys an girls - I've got a 100 shares on the announcement and Im bloody nervous.
    one step ahead of the herd

That announcement should please most of you
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”