sharetrader
Page 844 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 34474479483484084184284384484584684784885489494413441844 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,440 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    They stand out and are easily seen because of their transparent blind spot?

Now let me have a look, who is the happy crowd here....is the share price pulling up??
    Last edited by Raz; 05-09-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Investor

My pick is sp to be around 240 level by Wed a day before ex-div, just my 2c...

If the price drops 50% or more xd, I'm definitely topping up

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post

The number of those fares available at price will be limited....just like how at boxing day Noel Leeming advertise 2 Tvs at at special price at each store.

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    As a former overseas executive the way I see it is this:

The disconnect with CEO salaries here is the idea that you have to try to match overseas (given what your size will allow) not to get the B team. The reality is if you are an A team executive you tend to stay and making it it in North America until you have creamed enough and then go do something else or come home and retire. Same deal for investment bankers.

The pay in the US is higher as a result of scale yet also underlies the key expectation you will not last long at the top table and often your career will be disrupted or potentially over after you exit. They think they have to match for "talent" here however the accountability on stakeholder performance here is easier and as a consequence executive roles generally last longer. People work here because they want to do the work and remuneration is secondary or they want to make the money they would not have been able to continue to make/or make overseas in a larger pond. The catch and why a lot of very good executives would never work here is the goal fish bowl of a small country/economy.

If you have the high profile in the US it tends to follow you make so much money that you can live separate from the public, not so easy here.

The Airline industry is booming... like a construction boom some companies are going to crash through the rate of change and their ability to attract and adapt. Air Asia X does not have a captive market except bargain hunters..not a good place to be.

Neither of these articles concerning me in the context of AIR.
    Last edited by Raz; 05-09-2016 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    My pick is sp to be around 240 level by Wed a day before ex-div, just my 2c...
    Punters getting in to get this manna from heaven makes 240 on the cards

As i said earlier we won't be caring how much it falls ex-div
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Its getting into that zone where it is likely to hold above $2 ex divi. It wouldn't surprise me for buyers to come in at that level and we could be back in the $2.20's within a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    Its getting into that zone where it is likely to hold above $2 ex divi. It wouldn't surprise me for buyers to come in at that level and we could be back in the $2.20's within a few weeks.
    Now 15 cents above the price I purchased the friday after the announcement...

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Now 15 cents above the price I purchased the friday after the announcement...
    Well, its exactly at $2 with divvy adjusted for today's closing price of $2.35. I'm thinking it might easily push another 5 to 10c over next couple of days, which means ex-div the price is likely to be greater than $2....