sharetrader
Page 845 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 34574579583584184284384484584684784884985589594513451845 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

I see there are about 15,000 shareholders who own less than 1,000 shares

Nearly 27,000 shareholders in total

Lots of cheques in a few weeks time
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

2 days to go. There might be a mad buying frenzy in the next couple of days. Come on now, be in before it's too late, not many left at this low price. Don't miss out on this windfall, it is better than lotto, guaranteed div.
    Last edited by see weed; 05-09-2016 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    That $4.7m for Luxon is pretty obscene eh

There are 8 employees earning over $1m - total for these 8 is $15.5m

Not enough fingers and toes to count the number over $100,000 but it's a big number, running into thousands of them

Even the directors seem to be a good deal

Spose they all deserve every penny of it
    Last edited by winner69; 05-09-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Now 15 cents above the price I purchased the friday after the announcement...
    Congrats Raz, now 18 cents higher...pretty amazing really considering we and others were buying on the morning of the announcement only 6 trading days ago and the result and outlook wasn't a surprise to anyone that's followed the company closely. I guess doing your homework properly really does pay big dividends
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-09-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    couta1, welcome to the green club. I am also in the green this hour by 20k.
    Woops 25k now. couta, you must be 3 times happier than me. What do ya think, late comers push price up another 5 or 10c before divy.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That $4.7m for Luxon is pretty obscene eh

There are 8 employees earning over $1m - total for these 8 is $15.5m

Not enough fingers and toes to count the number over $100,000 but it's a big number, running into thousands of them

Even the directors seem to be a good deal

Spose they all deserve every penny of it
    Performance bonus makes up most of his pay. Base pay about $1.5m IIRC which seems very reasonable indeed for a company turning over in excess of $5 billion and employing ~ 11,000 staff. Bit ironic that some of that bonus came off cheap oil but whatever system you put in pace is prone to have its quirks. Directors attracted widespread appreciation, (almost disbelief), at the last annual meeting, hadn't had a pay rise in 7 years despite profits growing strongly. Directors pool was enhanced slightly to allow headroom for another director, no pay rise last year either if I remember correctly. What other board wouldn't ask for a pay rise in 8 years when profits have grown so strongly and front line staff have had 2% average pay rises compounding annually for all that time ? That's a mark of the integrity of the board that really impressed me and many others at the meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Performance bonus makes up most of his pay. Base pay about $1.5m IIRC which seems very reasonable indeed for a company turning over in excess of $5 billion and employing ~ 11,000 staff. Bit ironic that some of that bonus came off cheap oil but whatever system you put in pace is prone to have its quirks. Directors attracted widespread appreciation, (almost disbelief), at the last annual meeting, hadn't had a pay rise in 7 years despite profits growing strongly. Directors pool was enhanced slightly to allow headroom for another director, no pay rise last year either if I remember correctly. What other board wouldn't ask for a pay rise in 8 years when profits have grown so strongly and front line staff have had 2% average pay rises compounding annually for all that time ? That's a mark of the integrity of the board that really impressed me and many others at the meeting.
    Still totally outrageous the remuneration at AIR - no wonder the majority in the world are getting grumpy with all this increasing inequality

A disgusted shareholder
    Last edited by winner69; 05-09-2016 at 06:02 PM.

Spose management waiting for the dividend before they start another round of selling?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Spose management waiting for the dividend before they start another round of selling?
    surely management going to be buying using their big dividends???

Couta - At 235 share price you must be a happy chappie ....and that divie to come soon .....and all those imputation credits

You in elite group - only 149 shareholders over 100,000 shares so you must be near the top of the list of individual share holders - probably still classed as one of those 'mom and pop' investors anyway ha ha

Well done mate