sharetrader
Page 883 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 38378383387387988088188288388488588688789393398313831883 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,830 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by simjp81 View Post
    I will probably buy back in if it goes to the $1.80 mark.
    $1.80 offers strong technical price support being the 61.8% fib retrace of the 4-year bull run from August 2012, also horizontal price support between the $1.75 low and $1.815 close of the week end 17 Oct 2014. Below that is $1.35 ish which is also around the 78.6% fib retrace and Sept 2013 horizontal price support.

As has been mentioned, on a capital basis the SP has been in a confirmed down trend (weekly basis) since mid April 2016, so buying into the down trend defies technical analysis logic, albeit there are other many other factors in play as people here are happy to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    $1.80 offers strong technical price support being the 61.8% fib retrace of the 4-year bull run from August 2012, also horizontal price support between the $1.75 low and $1.815 close of the week end 17 Oct 2014. Below that is $1.35 ish which is also around the 78.6% fib retrace and Sept 2013 horizontal price support.

As has been mentioned, on a capital basis the SP has been in a confirmed down trend (weekly basis) since mid April 2016, so buying into the down trend defies technical analysis logic, albeit there are other many other factors in play as people here are happy to share.
    Thanks Baa Baa. So how do you decide nows the time to buy in? I mean there must be a point to look for otherwise you would never buy in. Appreciate the help.

Membaa

Thanks Baa Baa. So how do you decide nows the time to buy in? I mean there must be a point to look for otherwise you would never buy in. Appreciate the help.
    Well, you used the words "with any certainty" in another post, and you're referring to price bottoms and buying in, so the answer is you can't know with certainty. Everyone has their own risk/reward thresholds and indicators (fundamental and technical) that guide them to their decisions. Sorry, one can't precisely answer your question for you, only you can answer the question and even then you won't be "certain".

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Unhappy This calls for a Song

Yesterday:
    Im out. So long AIR. Its been a turbulent ride. Bought first round at $3.015 then a few times on the way down to around $2.05 at the lowest and then the last lot at $2.27 before the duv was announced. Too big a gap to kake up and i dont have the time to wait. Unfortunate but im new to this and have learned a lot. I have a resonably small amount of capital so have put it all in FNZ, MDZ, and DIV. Will continue to learn and build. Thanks to all for your comments, help and discussion on AIR over the last 4 months.

All thise still in, enjoy the ride and i wish you luck.
    Today:

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Well, you used the words "with any certainty" in another post, and you're referring to price bottoms and buying in, so the answer is you can't know with certainty. Everyone has their own risk/reward thresholds and indicators (fundamental and technical) that guide them to their decisions. Sorry, one can't precisely answer your question for you, only you can answer the question and even then you won't be "certain".
    Good answer. You're quite right.

Please be kind enough to provide adequate warnings on these links......"viewers oestrogen levels may be severely elevated leading to intermittent and copious weeping". Handkerchiefs available in the Koru lounge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Yesterday:

Today:

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Banned

At that point my phone banking line would be red hot, of course come Monday I won't need the phone banking line once that XOS divvy hits my account, must look around for a new dump truck between now and then.

Default Shake It Off

Curious trait of human nature that all the haters love to bag this stock when it goes down. Psssttt - Don't tell any of them that on a dividend adjusted basis 1.93 + 35 cents = $2.28 its still trading above the 100 day moving average as they very conveniently overlook this gargantuan dividend because its suits their purposes. Time for a different song, Shake it Off - Note some of the key words Haters gonna Hate !! Been happening since Adam was a boy. P.S. Warm welcome back to Couta1. How's the skiing going mate ? Enjoy that $120,000 dividend on Monday !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-09-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Curious trait of human nature that all the haters love to bag this stock when it goes down. Psssttt - Don't tell any of them that on a dividend adjusted basis 1.93 + 35 cents = $2.28 its still trading above the 100 day moving average as they very conveniently overlook this gargantuan dividend because its suits their purposes. Time for a different song, Shake it Off - Note some of the key words Haters gonna Hate !! Been happening since Adam was a boy. P.S. Warm welcome back to Couta1. How's the skiing going mate ? Enjoy that $120,000 dividend on Monday !
    Good mate, no crowds today at Coronet so did quite a few balls out runs taking some Air along the way. Yep many of the detractors seem blind to the fact that the whole market is undergoing a correction at the moment, actually I reckon Air is holding up pretty well. PS-Just hoping the market doesn't decide to bounce much before next week.
    Last edited by couta1; 15-09-2016 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Good mate, no crowds today at Coronet so did quite a few balls out runs taking some Air along the way. Yep many of the detractors seem blind to the fact that the whole market is undergoing a correction at the moment, actually I reckon Air is holding up pretty well.
    My investment recommendation for your dividend is as follows. Import this and I'll help you run it in. You might even get some more AIR shares with the balance.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xbtZUS3Vww
    Last edited by STMOD; 15-09-2016 at 06:08 PM. Reason: offensive lanaguage