sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That was a pretty quick recovery of the divie .....it did go ex-div today didn’t it?
    Yes it did. I remain of the view that looking through any near term dividends to determine the theoretical ex divvy price is the appropriate way to work one's FA when buying just before a dividend goes ex.
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-03-2019 at 12:38 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

“ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    suing Z with one arm , and hugging trees with them with the other arm . lol
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Banned

Oh oh...$2 here we come....

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Oh oh...$2 here we come....
    Bring it on...yield at $2.00 is 15.3% gross. If I buy enough I will be able to comfortably retire early
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Bring it on...yield at $2.00 is 15.3% gross. If I buy enough I will be able to comfortably retire early
    Expect a bit of turbulence along the way, that 11c could be 20c next year or 5c. I'll be in at $2 with ya if it does back down.

Banned

Never put the eggs on the one basket...and only put money that u can afford to lose in the share market

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Never put the eggs on the one basket...
    To be clear I would never advocate doing that. By and large I stick to not having more than 10% of my liquid resources in any one stock but in exceptional circumstances with an exceptional opportunity I am happy to make an exception within reasonably prudent investment parameters.

Hmm I know what you mean however ensure you have not simply fallen for the company

Here is a link to data gleaned from ADS-B transmissions from the crashed Ethiopian Boeing 737 MAX. While not of direct relevance to AIR i believe it will be of interest to readers of this thread.

I draw your attention to the green line on the first graph in the linked page. It shows the planes rate of climb. Scary.

https://www.flightradar24.com/blog/f...es-flight-302/

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.