sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Guru

I wonder what NZ red meat processors who send their airfreight on Air NZ think of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Not at all, I'd be barking mad if someone tried to serve me a synthetic burger. Might suit Raz though on his business class flights to LA.
    If it’s cool and hip it has to be good
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Not at all, I'd be barking mad if someone tried to serve me a synthetic burger. Might suit Raz though on his business class flights to LA.
    Mate you should try one , while I havent eaten an Impossible Burger , the vege burgers from BurgerFuel are very awesome. NB its only an option on their menu.

I picked up some more flights to BNE this morning. They are giving them away, price not much more than the taxes and charges.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Mate you should try one , while I havent eaten an Impossible Burger , the vege burgers from BurgerFuel are very awesome. NB its only an option on their menu.

I picked up some more flights to BNE this morning. They are giving them away, price not much more than the taxes and charges.
    It will go down well with the LA hip crowd, half are vegan and the other half vegetarians..should see the billboards...if you eat meat you as good as killed the animal yourself :-)

Will have the option of tasting in two weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Rossimarnz View Post
    How long before Shane Jones rants about this being anti New Zealand farming and calls on Air NZ to support their local story more?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    It will go down well with the LA hip crowd, half are vegan and the other half vegetarians..should see the billboards...if you eat meat you as good as killed the animal yourself :-)

Will have the option of tasting in two weeks...
    Good luck with that mate. When hell freezes over as far as I am concerned...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Good luck with that mate. When hell freezes over as far as I am concerned...

As mentioned above this was hardly a surprise

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/far...tries-minister

I do think the board will eventually get changed as a result of the politics around this..they are myopic on considering NZ Inc. and it does show...often..especially if the COL get a second term, watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    As mentioned above this was hardly a surprise

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/far...tries-minister

I do think the board will eventually get changed as a result of the politics around this..they are myopic on considering NZ Inc. and it does show...often..especially if the COL get a second term, watch out.
    LOL as sure as night follows day. Speaking of controversy, if Shane jones ever gets appointed to the board I will immediately sell.
    Business confidence is already plumbing lows not seen since just after the GFC. If this lot get another term...
    You know "you're it" now with this new artificial burger and we're all counting on you to try it and report back...assuming you're still alive after eating it
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-07-2018 at 10:32 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

LOL as sure as night follows day. Speaking of controversy, if Shane jones ever gets appointed to the board I will immediately sell.
    Come on now Shane's chairmanship of Sealord was stellar.

Ordinary Maori Jokers are hovering around their letter boxes waiting for a juicy dividend cheque from Te Ohu Kaimoana (the Māori Fisheries Commission).

Sarc/ tag for those who miss my point.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossimarnz View Post
    How long before Shane Jones rants about this being anti New Zealand farming and calls on Air NZ to support their local story more?
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12082773

(well, Shane must have been busy so asked a mate to fill in for him...)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybuffett View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12082773

(well, Shane must have been busy so asked a mate to fill in for him...)
    LOL I actually agree with them on this one. I think its a disgrace that they're actively promoting a red meat substitute and it is a slap in the face for beef farmers in N.Z.
    Remember this...they said this was the wonder drug that solves all ills and it was really good for you https://www.theguardian.com/society/...asbestos-drugs
    Eat real meat and tell em they're dreaming with their lab concocted synthetic rubbish. (Disc: Not the start of a new campaign, I'm too old to be bothered with campaign's anymore).
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-07-2018 at 01:14 PM.