sharetrader
Page 2019 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 1019151919191969200920152016201720182019
Results 20,181 to 20,184 of 20184

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    Remember all the bonus payments staff used to get, basically because they had the money. I bet that could have been spent on the airline itself, providing better job security and maybe even making the company more competitive.
    you need to remember that it’s part of an overall package. Air NZ pay less than market rate for most positions. The benefits (staff travel, insurance discounts, etc) and the (now non-existent bonis) makes up a good percentage. In real terms most staff are actually underpaid

Everyone thinks they are underpaid. You left out staff accommodation.

No money left either for the long talked about uniform update I guess, what a horrible sight each time I board an Air NZ flight. Did someone mentioned enhanced food and beverage in the post earlier? What a joke! I'm a very organised person and I struggle not to spill my food or drop my utensils when I dine in economy. Cardboard is great for holding hot food but the tray is small and the cardboard plate is tiny. I seriously don't know how the person that came up with this brilliant idea to expect most people to eat without making a mess. Really dumb when you think about it. Not only will it take cleaners more time to tidy up the plane and whatever the cleaners missed will give the next passenger that sits in the same seat a very bad impression. More testing required before changes are rolled out please Mr CEO. Up at the front in business class was no better last year when I flew to Asia. So much cost cutting and it now cost an extra $1,000! Is Air NZ's new business model "pay more for less"?

Hope Air NZ don’t have these problems with their chat function

Air Canada must honor refund policy invented by airline’s chatbot

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...lines-chatbot/
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”