sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Eval View Post
    Sorry guys was pretty busy finalising over 50mil company deals here in NY. Not given much attention to ST.

@see_weeds, im still holding, i guess my holding in AIR may be bigger then any ST members here. Im not panicking with this price drops ( even last few sessions have wiped out my over 30k paper profits). I will announce here when i will exit AIR. Not anytime soon.

@winners, sincerely apologise for OPS stats🤑.Have singed off. Will be out tomorrow or next day so.

🛫🛫🛫🛫✈️✈️✈️✈️

Time to go its almost 2.
    hey Eval - you might be surprised how big some STers holdings might be. I would hazard a guess a few with more than you. But never mind whose the biggest as long as most are making plenty (relative to their means) alls fine and dandy eh

Glad you having fun in the Big Apple doing those deals - even if it tiring and stressful work it's still fun doing deals.

Caught up with your Morgan Stanley mates yet and touted AIR as a buy. Might be the triggger to get the share price moving up again ha ha

Cheers mate
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Just picked some up for 3.285
    My order at $3.30 got picked up in the afternoon

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

But are you not buying on a downtrend? Or is it not a downtrend yet? What makes you think it wont keep going down? . Hmm watching amd waiting!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    But are you not buying on a downtrend? Or is it not a downtrend yet? What makes you think it wont keep going down? . Hmm watching amd waiting!
    If you buy when it goes down, chances are you will gain when it goes up. AIR is in a lot better position now than a year ago. It could go either way, but when Eval gets back with all his New Yorker friends the sp is bound to go up on this new found airline, they will all want a slice. Good results coming soon plus div. they will all like a piece of the action, and will be tripping over each other to get in.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eval View Post
    Sorry guys was pretty busy finalising over 50mil company deals here in NY. Not given much attention to ST.

@see_weeds, im still holding, i guess my holding in AIR may be bigger then any ST members here. Im not panicking with this price drops ( even last few sessions have wiped out my over 30k paper profits). I will announce here when i will exit AIR. Not anytime soon.

@winners, sincerely apologise for OPS stats螺.Have singed off. Will be out tomorrow or next day so.

✈️✈️✈️✈️

Time to go its almost 2.
    Little song for you Eval https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y61V...1VU9pKqqQ#t=20

Pity KP isn't still around he would " toss you for the $ 50 mio "

All the best in the Big AAPL.

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Little song for you Eval https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y61V...1VU9pKqqQ#t=20

Pity KP isn't still around he would " toss you for the $ 50 mio "

All the best in the Big AAPL.
    Good band that The Beautiful South even if some of their songs are a bit quirky. They came from Hull but thought that The Ugly North wouldn't hack it as a band hence The Beautiful South

Eval will be having a ball now the big deal is done and dusted

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    There's no way i can predict or time the market. I don't know whether its up or down trend but i know good management = good results = good share price.

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    My order at $3.30 got picked up in the afternoon
    Your sell order?

I thought you were in boots and all

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen this is your captain speaking. We apoligise for the unexpected turbulence on today's flight and want to assure you its well within the design tolerance of this aircraft. We have removed the seat belt sign and please feel free to move around the cabin at will. The next meal and drinks service will be here shortly and in the meantime please sit back and relax and enjoy the rest of your flight. Feeling less scared now mate ?
    Was scared buying in at 2.90, and was scared buying in at 90c to 1,04c five years ago. I like scary. But AIR is less scary than five years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Was scared buying in at 2.90, and was scared buying in at 90c to 1,04c five years ago. I like scary. But AIR is less scary than five years ago.
    Hmm when I'm away not watching the market i place stop losses on AIR..does anyone else do this around here? It moves so quickly at times.