sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by thestg View Post
    My best guess for a good time to buy will be 27 March at around $2.30.
    Wow a new 12 month low at $2.25 and still on a downward trend.Wonder where it will stop this time?

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    break down of the 2.50 area looks like just under $2 again at some time
    Bull's been calling it right just lately. Then its hammer time !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

It will be sub down $2 before it pull back....just like sep 2016...I think...

IMO Undervalued and Oversold

GS TP NZ$2.74

Quote Originally Posted by thestg View Post
    Wow a new 12 month low at $2.25 and still on a downward trend.Wonder where it will stop this time?
    I am picking the bottom around $1.50. They have over capacity hence the recent fare dump to get bums on seats. I believe another profit down grade is imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by RTFQ View Post
    I am picking the bottom around $1.50. They have over capacity hence the recent fare dump to get bums on seats. I believe another profit down grade is imminent.
    Hey RTFQ - is it Romeo Tango Foxtrot Quebec or a case of you not reading the f#*#ing question

That $1.50 sounds a bit low ...maybe $1.80
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by RTFQ View Post
    Load factors are running about 1% ahead of last year. They saw some softness with local spend in their forward booking system and are looking to stimulate domestic leisure travel. Oil has been higher than their forecast but I think the market is already fully cognisant of that and its already in the price.
    Your target price looks miles out of whack to me and I note average analyst target price is $2.58. https://www.marketscreener.com/AIR-N...407/consensus/
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-03-2019 at 09:32 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Load factors are running about 1% ahead of last year. They saw some softness with local spend in their forward booking system and are looking to stimulate domestic leisure travel. Oil has been higher than their forecast but I think the market is already fully cognisant of that and its already in the price.
    Your target price looks miles out of whack to me and I note average analyst target price is $2.58. https://www.marketscreener.com/AIR-N...407/consensus/
    Fair value by my estimates is 2.10, could it shoot to the down side, well yes, say 20-30 cents max, need some really bad news to to get anywhere near $1.50

AirNZ doing east coast of Australia to USA from AU$729. Two things here:

1. Must be big overcapacity on those routes. They are just trying to fill planes

2. AirNZ is screwing Kiwis.