sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Banned

As a proud shareholder I'll be flying London next year 1st time on AIR, giving skycouch a go. And encourage everyone I know to fly AIR, because they're currently the best international airline and always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    As a proud shareholder I'll be flying London next year 1st time on AIR, giving skycouch a go. And encourage everyone I know to fly AIR, because they're currently the best international airline and always will be.
    Have you flown Qatar?

AIR is not bad, however - have you ever used another airline? Try Emirates, Singapore Airlines, Cathy Pacific for the long haul - and maybe Nicki Air (in Europe) for the short distance before you make judgement calls like that.

... or is AIR just your next crypto currency (ramp as ramp can)?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    AIR is not bad, however - have you ever used another airline? Try Emirates, Singapore Airlines, Cathy Pacific for the long haul - and maybe Nicki Air (in Europe) for the short distance before you make judgement calls like that.

... or is AIR just your next crypto currency (ramp as ramp can)?
    Ha you know all about ramping mate. And looks like sarcasm (as well as other references) goes right over your head.

Yea I've flow them all, AIR only to oz and they are always top notch. Now that I'm a share holder it will be a good experience flying very long haul with one airline. And I did have them stuff up the skycouch seating but they sorted that in a first class manner.
    Emirates has in the past been the best experience flying to London. A380 is such a great plane.

Ha you know all about ramping mate. And looks like sarcasm (as well as other references) goes right over your head.

Yea I've flow them all, AIR only to oz and they are always top notch. Now that I'm a share holder it will be a good experience flying very long haul with one airline. And I did have them stuff up the skycouch seating but they sorted that in a first class manner.
    Emirates has in the past been the best experience flying to London. A380 is such a great plane.
    Hard to beat QR in J for $5K LHR ret. Air NZ haven't had specials like that, but then again they haven't been banned from other country's airspace before.

Even as a AIR holder, that was hard to turn down being around 50% of AIR's special to LHR via LAX or code-shared via HKG.

Banned

This is business class? Great price for that. I've only booked one way to London, hearing good things about Qatar could give them a go.

And Z are you the same Z in the GPforums?

Default Pipeline repaired

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11925941
    Thirsty storage tanks will be getting their first batch of 7 million liters after testing is completed Monday evening.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Fuel flowing freely should fuel the share price Now lets get on with the recriminations. Who are AIR going to sue for damages ?
    Disc: Added a few more this morning after a nice bounce of the 100 day MA support line last week. Fundamentally a good hold and technically they look well supported, although TA experts will have their own theories no doubt but I reckon a couple of bounces now off the 100 day MA support line is a good indicator and I note U.S. airlines stocks had a very good week last week.

Anyone else on here going to the annual meeting on Thursday ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-09-2017 at 10:40 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Fuel flowing freely should fuel the share price Now lets get on with the recriminations. Who are AIR going to sue for damages ?
    Disc: Added a few more this morning after a nice bounce of the 100 day MA support line last week. Fundamentally a good hold and technically they look well supported, although TA experts will have their own theories no doubt but I reckon a couple of bounces now off the 100 day MA support line is a good indicator and I note U.S. airlines stocks had a very good week last week.

Anyone else on here going to the annual meeting on Thursday ?
    Could go if any spare time.

Roger I will be there, TIL and AIR AGM's walking distance apart with enough time between the meetings to check out the boat show.
    Should be a good day, see you on Thursday. Forest