sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up 'Young and Fuel Efficient'

Price of Singapore Jet continues to trend up. Current price [I have] is $66.90 a sip.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 14-09-2017 at 04:24 PM.
    om mani peme hum

80% forward cover on fuel prices for FY18 might come in handy.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

in that context, seems a bit odd that there is some downward pressure on the shares right now...wonder what their operating stats will look like for August?

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    in that context, seems a bit odd that there is some downward pressure on the shares right now...wonder what their operating stats will look like for August?

....solid ...maybe even stunning I reckon
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    The Taxcinda effect, let's not do this.

Lets do this, No lets do that, no lets tax this, No, lets tax that...Oh gosh I really don't know lol.
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-09-2017 at 05:21 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Lets do this, No lets do that, no lets tax this, No, lets tax that...Oh gosh I really don't know lol.
    More volatile than the Air SP over the last year. Flying Air back to WGTN from Q/town tomorrow, expecting less turbulence than the current political situation. PS- The locals down here not impressed by all the stardust hype.

Friends of mine flew Shanghai to Auckland two weeks ago and three weeks ago, respectively. Only 1/3 full in economy both times. Free skycouches to themselves.... good for them, not so good sign for shareholders

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    Friends of mine flew Shanghai to Auckland two weeks ago and three weeks ago, respectively. Only 1/3 full in economy both times. Free skycouches to themselves.... good for them, not so good sign for shareholders
    I had an overnighter from perth to auckland last night and it was rather full. only 3 seats empty from my view point. An upgrade request decision was put off til 7-9 hours before departure on a standby so no issues on that on.

Flew qantas within aussie a couple of times, not impressed and talk about the least leg room I have ever encountered. Airnz are opening a lounge at perth this year which will be good, the qantas one they use is pretty average.

Share price taking a hammering lately

At least the divie will be in the bank on Monday
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”