sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12143055

Chris Luxon loves his greenwashing. No mention of how much shareholders money is being "invested"
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

The Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

Chris Luxon loves his greenwashing. No mention of how much shareholders money is being "invested"
    Agree, he should be concentrating on the A380's Rolls-Royce engines.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

As AIR have no A380's I guess Chris does not give a hoot for their engines.

Meanwhile SP now in the sensible range, if it continues it's descent far enough then it would almost be worth buying.
    om mani peme hum

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post

Meanwhile SP now in the sensible range, if it continues it's descent far enough then it would almost be worth buying.
    I think we know he means the RR Dreamliner engines and yes Chris sure has to worry about them !

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post

$2.50 my target point of interest. Hopefully by then RR will have worked out how to slow down the process of their Trent 1000 fan blades turning into Swiss cheese.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

The Kid

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I think we know he means the RR Dreamliner engines and yes Chris sure has to worry about them !
    Whoops my bad, Dreamliner thanks Iceman. Rolls Royce certainly having a bad time of it with the Trent 1000 for the 787 and the Trent 900 for the A380. Hopefully, they weren't insured with CBL!

IMO

No money atp. really cool , vertical takeoff , autopilot and electric , estimate 5 years away,bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    No money atp. really cool , vertical takeoff , autopilot and electric , estimate 5 years away,bring it on!
    Its "Jetsons" stuff isn't it which is of course very exciting but I expect in due course we will see transfers for example from Auckland airport to home to be extremely expensive and subject to strict weight limitations. Fat hounds like myself better start dieting right away lol

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Its "Jetsons" stuff isn't it which is of course very exciting but I expect in due course we will see transfers for example from Auckland airport to home to be extremely expensive and subject to strict weight limitations. Fat hounds like myself better start dieting right away lol
    You'll be right mate just leave your wallet at home😃

" AIR bring in a fat tax" Now that would be an interesting headline! Mind you it could give jacinda a few more ideas in the ever increasing taxes they can think off