sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

you missed this one:-)

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11777260

Customer service going the wrong way or trying to find an airbridge at clogged airports the problem.

I had the "pleasure" of calling the Air NZ call centre last week as a 11 year old daughter needs to travel as an unaccompanied minor from Tauranga to Wellington next week and her 12 year old sister, although charged by Air NZ as an adult, does not meet the requirement of being old enough for the purposes of accompanying an unaccompanied minor (she would need to be 15).

The person I spoke to had forgotten this age rule (I had to remind her); I had to spell complicated words like 'road' and 'terrace' (which she then spelled back to at the end as r-o-a-d etc); she changed the 07 land line number prefix I gave to an 09 because it was a landline; and generally struggled with the whole process which ended up taking 27 minutes for a very simple transition (the flights were already booked).

I did ask a couple of times if she was based in NZ to which she answered yes. Hopefully some of the sales team are a little better.

Should have taken her name and given some feedback through investor relations. Good to help weed out the odd rotten apple in every barrel. Possibly an intern on their summer program who's first language isn't English ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

UA/AIR JV SF gone

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    UA/AIR JV SF gone
    A cynical person might conclude that once the threat of competition on this route by the proposed joint venture between American Airlines and Queer and Nasty Airlines was nixed by the US Department of Transportation UA has lost interest.

As for the inconvenience for the walk on cargo, who cares about them.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Roger - are the investor relations people interested in feedback about poor performance? I had an absolutely terrible experience with the Customer Experience people recently and would love to have a rant to the investor relations people if they'll listen.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewdixon1000 View Post
    Roger - are the investor relations people interested in feedback about poor performance? I had an absolutely terrible experience with the Customer Experience people recently and would love to have a rant to the investor relations people if they'll listen.
    Investor Relations guy should listen to disgruntled shareholders -- but it appears as if a Mike Tod is in charge of this part of the business. He is Chief Marketing & Customer Officer

Email mike.tod@airnz.co.nz

From a few travel sites Mike not that good at replying emails by the looks of it ........ but he is pretty good at cashing in his shares.
    Last edited by winner69; 07-01-2017 at 08:12 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Forsyth Barr downgrade AIR from neutral to underperform, the reason is "Margin pressure from lower yields and higher fuel prices will dent market profitability expectations from both FY17E and FY18E", they expect current year earnings to be at bottom of management's guidance range.

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    Forsyth Barr downgrade AIR from neutral to underperform, the reason is "Margin pressure from lower yields and higher fuel prices will dent market profitability expectations from both FY17E and FY18E", they expect current year earnings to be at bottom of management's guidance range.
    That's good news (assuming a recent release)

Shareprice might go down a bit next few days as they churn clients portfolio ....but then it will be up up and away like a beautiful Dreamliner .....all the way to 250 .....then 300

Forbar are to investing/trading what Mike Dillion (Herald Racing Editor) is to racing

Punters steer away from their picks - both form guides not that reliable