sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I sold half yesterday morning and then the other half after reading the managers had sold some so I missed todays drop. Feeling a tad lucky but they may take off again tomorrow, who would know!
    Well done RB, it won't take off again for a while unless the big overseas money returns or we get a profit upgrade, big money vacated the premises a couple of days ago. Looks like a slow drift down from here, from a TA viewpoint, IMO.
    Last edited by couta1; 14-03-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Meanwhile the oil glut continues and AIR continues to make well north of a million bucks a day. Hoping to pick some more up closer to $2!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/oil...unt-2017-03-13

"Analysts are worried that the climb in U.S. production could lure OPEC members to abandon their output-cut pledges. Such a move could wipe out any possibility for the group to extend their production agreement beyond the original six-month period."

Gee, you guys are twitchy... and I am to. Sold mine before the divi date. Couta must have sold a bunch in the last week, haven't heard him talk the price down for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    Meanwhile the oil glut continues and AIR continues to make well north of a million bucks a day. Hoping to pick some more up closer to $2!
    At the same time you may want to take into consideration the slipping rate between USD and NZD.

air has still outperformed this yr say compared to dj air index ( which has turned down sharply last 5 days) - so maybe it is playing catch up now. and management continuing to sell never a good look.
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    air has still outperformed this yr say compared to dj air index ( which has turned down sharply last 5 days) - so maybe it is playing catch up now. and management continuing to sell never a good look.
    unfortunately its a long term ,very bad habit,...management selling

i m surprised the sp came back at the end of the day

Good recovery today from 2.23. I'll look to get back in if it comes back to 2.14 before going to 3 :-)

I saw an Agile Coach job on seek today. I am tempted to take the contract just to get an idea of culture inside the building.... is that insider trading lol

Management selling so much is just not cool. It's what caused me to sell back in the 2.435 mark

How quickly things change.
    Quote Originally Posted by 44wishlists View Post
    At the same time you may want to take into consideration the slipping rate between USD and NZD.

Investor

Holders should be happy with divvy money flowing into bank a/c today....just in time to spend on some Guinness to celebrate St Patricks Day