sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Traderx View Post
    Have exited today, maybe too early but happy to take money off the table after such a strong period. Still back the company direction but in my opinion is no longer the screaming bargain it was in the low 2s/sub 2.
    Good on you, once this stock gets to this price level and above, trash city is never far away.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Good on you, once this stock gets to this price level and above, trash city is never far away.
    As pointed out by other posters the stock has quite a bit of momentum at the moment ..no point in standing in front of a freight train , or in this cash a roaring jet engine ....
    Couta we get it you are all out @ 2.50 but no need to keep bashing it

Looking forward to 3 bucks again

Once that resistance broken it's all good. Resistance becomes support and all that stuff

This time it will be different - remember AIR on track for 2nd highest ever profit

The halo still shines bright - even enhanced with Johnny on board

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    As pointed out by other posters the stock has quite a bit of momentum at the moment ..no point in standing in front of a freight train , or in this cash a roaring jet engine ....
    Couta we get it you are all out @ 2.50 but no need to keep bashing it
    Actually I was out before the last dividend solely for the reason of not wanting any more divvies in the last financial year, that's why I loaded up on Spark as their payment date was April. Nothing wrong with giving Traderx a bit of encouragement on his decision to take profits, nor painting a clear picture of the nature of this stock for those thinking of buying in at current prices (I reckon I know it's behaviour as well as anyone does) PS-If you read back through my posts over the last year, you will see I had $2.50 as a target price. PPS-The whole market in general has momentum at the moment, but that ain't going to last.
    Last edited by couta1; 02-05-2017 at 10:48 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Looking forward to 3 bucks again

Once that resistance broken it's all good. Resistance becomes support and all that stuff

This time it will be different - remember AIR on track for 2nd highest ever profit

The halo still shines bright - even enhanced with Johnny on board
    So winner, my question for you is, will Air reach your $3 target before Sum reaches your $7 one.

Couta me old mate SUM a certainty to get to 7 bucks sometime soon but AIR as some momentum at the moment so will get to 3 bucks really soon

At LHR waiting for delayed Icelandair flight ,,,,pretty boring

Banned

Couta me old mate SUM a certainty to get to 7 bucks sometime soon but AIR as some momentum at the moment so will get to 3 bucks really soon

At LHR waiting for delayed Icelandair flight ,,,,pretty boring
    All good then winner, difference for me is I'm very comfortable loading up on Sum at it's current bargin price, but too twitchy to buy Air at it's current lofty price. PS-Will be back though, near the $2.30ies.

You never know you might get your 230 or less if the current excitement / exuberance pops suddenly

But the current hype is strong enough to keep if going

The god like aura of Chris and Johnny is worth heaps ...AIR seems to be winding the PR machine up to full speed

Banned

You never know you might get your 230 or less if the current excitement / exuberance pops suddenly

But the current hype is strong enough to keep if going

The god like aura of Chris and Johnny is worth heaps ...AIR seems to be winding the PR machine up to full speed
    Those 3 words say it all winner, excitement/exuberance and hype. PS-I will vacate this thread now lest I upset the locals. Sleep tight.
    Last edited by couta1; 03-05-2017 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Those 3 words say it all winner, excitement/exuberance and hype. PS-I will vacate this thread now lest I upset the locals. Sleep tight.
    You up late ' sleep well

Icelandair very delayed for me