sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    With so many posters bleating its overpriced its hard not to feel more than a little contented to have held and added to a fulsome position at much lower prices than currently prevailing without selling unlike some who were selling at the mid $2 mark just a few months ago. Fact is a lot of people were calling this a sell at just over $1.70 less than 12 months ago and have missed a circa 100% return in less than a year, inclusive of March 2017 dividend. I guess some people thought we'd be in the GFC MK2 by now.
    I didn't have enough, should i add more at current price?😂

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    With so many posters bleating its overpriced its hard not to feel more than a little contented to have held and added to a fulsome position at much lower prices than currently prevailing without selling unlike some who were selling at the mid $2 mark just a few months ago. Fact is a lot of people were calling this a sell at just over $1.70 less than 12 months ago and have missed a circa 100% return in less than a year, inclusive of March 2017 dividend. I guess some people thought we'd be in the GFC MK2 by now.
    I have this gut feeling about AIR. A bit like a TeamNZ feeling, so bought another lot this avo for 3.29. How is your gut feeling? on this action.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I have this gut feeling about AIR. A bit like a TeamNZ feeling, so bought another lot this avo for 3.29. How is your gut feeling? on this action.

Well we will see how good your gut feeling is, personally I would not buy in now..however easy for me to say given I purchased all below $2. Have 2/3rds what I should have to rebalance. I certainly would not be happy if I was sitting on the sidelines without AIR in my portfolio....so I guess your gut is always moderated by your own position...

IMO

You're a brave man seaweed.I expect to see you at the first roundabout i come to , handing out flyers .

Advanced Member

Plenty of buyers not all brave each sale has matching buyer - optimists v pessimists (profit takers too!)

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    I didn't have enough, should i add more at current price?��
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    You're a brave man seaweed.I expect to see you at the first roundabout i come to , handing out flyers .
    Ssssshhhh, keep it quiet, but I've been doing that for years I 'll give you a serious answer tomorrow when I have more time.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Be Fearful when others are greedy. When a horse has bolted let it go, and look for another horse still in the stable (Hard to find in a toppy market) A good old decent correction would bring the horse's back into the stable to be remounted.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    humming along nicely - forget the A330, A350, looking good for A380

sold last week for A321 to fly on something else, but happy for holders
    I note Airbus have an A400M - quite possible IMO - don't be shy roger....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Too busy for that now.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Be Fearful when others are greedy. When a horse has bolted let it go, and look for another horse still in the stable (Hard to find in a toppy market) A good old decent correction would bring the horse's back into the stable to be remounted.
    Like to be greedy every now and then. Like to catch that horse and ride it hard to the $4 hurdle and then jump off, let them find their own way back to their "new" stable. My av price has gone from 1.745 to 2.710 in last couple months. and still in the green today.
    Last edited by see weed; 29-06-2017 at 05:41 AM.