sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

damn kicking myself now sold last at around 3 for 100% return now they near 3.40 gee whiz my timing sucks
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    damn kicking myself now sold last at around 3 for 100% return now they near 3.40 gee whiz my timing sucks
    Glass half full mate...you did well.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

As i said mid last month still plenty of juice left. I am happily holding over 130k volumes 😎

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Not to worry, 5 years ago bought in the 80s & 90c and sold in the 1.35s, then it went to over $3. So we all been there. Funny last year everyone were buying and averaging down. This year lots of buyers are buying in and averaging up. Might get another lot at end of week when dust settles. My av price is now 2.74.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Not to worry, 5 years ago bought in the 80s & 90c and sold in the 1.35s, then it went to over $3. So we all been there. Funny last year everyone were buying and averaging down. This year lots of buyers are buying in and averaging up. Might get another lot at end of week when dust settles. My av price is now 2.74.
    I still have not got a chance to add more since my last buy @ $2.90 7th June. Dreaming on <$3.20 but with the price further gone up today, it seems impossible... Although I am a late comer to the game, I am very glad to see a healthy 16.6% gain to-date in my portfolio!
    Last edited by GTI; 04-07-2017 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    I still have not got a chance to add more since my last buy @ $2.90 7th June. Dreaming on <$3.20 but with the price further gone up today, it seems impossible... Although I am a late comer to the game, I am very glad to see a healthy 16.6% gain to-date in my portfolio!
    . Do you have others in portfolio, I am new to game and seeing a lot of my AIR gain being offset by losses in others, most namely BLIS and The Warehouse.

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by Meextr View Post
    . Do you have others in portfolio, I am new to game and seeing a lot of my AIR gain being offset by losses in others, most namely BLIS and The Warehouse.
    Have a look at http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...hlight=holding
    And feel free to post your own

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    Have a look at http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...hlight=holding
    And feel free to post your own
    Thanks for sharing, I will put mine up in months time as I am off to UK in less than 12hrs.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    likewise, got sick of waiting for it to go back to 2.90 so kept on buying. Maybe 3.30 is the new low and $4 is the new high. Will all find out in next 8 weeks before div date .
    Last edited by see weed; 05-07-2017 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    likewise, got sick of waiting for it to go back to 2.90 so kept on buying. Maybe 3.30 is the new low and $4 is the new high. Will all find out in next 8 weeks before div date .
    Check out this story from the NZ Herald Android App
    http://nzh.tw/11885474