sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Ha... as good as 3.40... still making money even when I'm wrong, 2017 is a special year!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Couta don't try and rewrite history .
    You could have talked a lot of people out of a good thing with your "opinion"
    History shows us you don't have a good call on this .
    Fully priced at $ 2.50', I'll look for that one on the Tui billboard next time I drive down the motorway ........
    Very funny stoploss, but with the variance in the Air SP over the last few years, that Tui billboard could turn around and bite you on the rear end.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Very funny stoploss, but with the variance in the Air SP over the last few years, that Tui billboard could turn around and bite you on the rear end.
    Not with a decent Stoploss in place .....

Advanced Member

Better to maybe admit it was a dud call - I've made plenty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Better to maybe admit it was a dud call - I've made plenty
    Yes we've all made them. The thing I find distasteful here is the bringing up of old posts, which are then used against you. Posts are made from the viewpoint of the moment and should be viewed in that light. As I already said in a post above, Air has been re rated since my $2.50 target, but the question is whether it's worth it's current price, not IMO. PS-The Motley dude reckoned it was overpriced at $3.26, when he last wrote an article on Air, too many variables outside of management control compared to other stocks he reckons.

Yes we've all made them. The thing I find distasteful here is the bringing up of old posts, which are then used against you. Posts are made from the viewpoint of the moment and should be viewed in that light. As I already said in a post above, Air has been re rated since my $2.50 target, but the question is whether it's worth it's current price, not IMO. PS-The Motley dude reckoned it was overpriced at $3.26, when he last wrote an article on Air, too many variables outside of management control compared to other stocks he reckons.
    No one can predict the future either. Someone is always going to be wrong so agree unless you've stated something balantly incorrectly, opinions shouldnt be held against you because they are just that, opinions!

All they have to do is discredit the person who has an opposing viewpoint rather than tackle the viewpoint at hand... is this hotcopper?
    Last edited by hardt; 06-07-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    All they have to do is discredit the person who has an opposing viewpoint rather than tackle the viewpoint at hand... is this hotcopper?
    Would be good if the Air bulls put up a solid argument as to why the stock is worth a $1 more than a year ago, when they achieved their highest annual profit in the history of the company, with this year ranking second to that.

Would be good if the Air bulls put up a solid argument as to why the stock is worth a $1 more than a year ago, when they achieved their highest annual profit in the history of the company, with this year ranking second to that.

Euphoria mate

The world is a happy place at the moment .....with some sectors / stocks nothing can go wrong

Get the gist - will be $1.50 more than a year ago soon - that is what euphoria does, don't fight it.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Euphoria mate

The world is a happy place at the moment .....with some sectors / stocks nothing can go wrong

Get the gist - will be $1.50 more than a year ago soon - that is what euphoria does, don't fight it.
    And what happens when the euphoria disappears?