sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

One suspects the wrong colored suspenders are being worn Marilyn. So much black ink in the statement of financial performance it would stain red or pink suspenders
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Interesting to see this on Seeking Alpha. I've not seen many (any ? ) NZ stocks featuring there.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/408...ght-think-look

Nice summary.
    Cheers
    RTM
    Good eh

Hope it gets some obverseas punters interested big time .....even the 6% yield is huge for them
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Plenty of fule left to A380

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Still on the wait list?
    Still waiting... Lowest 345 today but not my turn yet. Its crazily 351 now!

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Still waiting... Lowest 345 today but not my turn yet. Its crazily 351 now!
    Should have checked in earlier eh.

You have been rebooked in the next available flight - and the fares have gone up

(As a matter of interest why bid 345 - when its 400 a few cents wouldn't have made difference?)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Eval View Post
    Plenty of fule left to A380
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_787_Dreamliner Nothing to concern oneself until we hit FL430
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_787_Dreamliner Nothing to concern oneself until we hit FL430
    Yep Beagle, nothing to concern. Have topped up another 50k volumes @ 3.48/3.49 today.

Since I joined here in Jan 2016 trading five shares the share movement in AIR has been plain silly 😜

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Since I joined here in Jan 2016 trading five shares the share movement in AIR has been plain silly 
    Yes Raz, I think silly is a good choice of words, re the Air share price movement over the last while, if you look up the definition of the word. I feel real sorry for the ones holding the can at the end of the row. The annual profit would need to be over 800 million to justify the current price.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yes Raz, I think silly is a good choice of words, re the Air share price movement over the last while, if you look up the definition of the word. I feel real sorry for the ones holding the can at the end of the row. The annual profit would need to be over 800 million to justify the current price.
    you just keep moaning. we are used to with your same flute since February. its not going to stop the sp price movement. buyers are not buying with bind folded eyes.