sharetrader
Page 13 of 2018 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

WOW... AIR... $1.09.... Low just around the CORNER.. [8D]

I'm picking up a few at these levels.
    Still a bit of a punt in my view,but a positive decision on the Tasman code share(anyone hear Cullen's mocking comments yesterday on Wellington airport's unrealistic bleating?) and the possibility of the Airport monopolies being induced to get real on pricing,may start exposing a bit of the embedded value in this outfit.(IFT and AIA looking a bit weak today?)

Yeah IFT took a hit alright. Longer term I like the look of them but will wait till some things settle.

AIR - balance sheet looks good so maybe a punt is worth it but again things are still to settle in that industry

Disc: some AIR, in the red :-(
    Fantasy Premier League 2006/07, 2007/08, and 2008/09 Champion :-)

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - C&H

quote:Originally posted by Gryffyn

Yeah IFT took a hit alright. Longer term I like the look of them but will wait till some things settle.

AIR - balance sheet looks good so maybe a punt is worth it but again things are still to settle in that industry

Disc: some AIR, in the red :-(
    THE GURU says " Wait and See "[settle]" Know people that have Died saying THAT.. [8D]"

and todays commotion is another example of the problem with AIR. One might have thought that the Origin debacle would have offset the latest hysteria but there you go.
    Fantasy Premier League 2006/07, 2007/08, and 2008/09 Champion :-)

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - C&H

quote:Originally posted by Gryffyn

and todays commotion is another example of the problem with AIR. One might have thought that the Origin debacle would have offset the latest hysteria but there you go.
    WHAT commotion & hysteria please tell for us poor soles on the other side of the WORLD.. [8D]

air must be mightily pleased that they have set up a full London via Hongkong deal.
    in spite of being an airpoints person, my last trip via Los Angeles was about 10 years ago, and i swore 'never again'.
    since then i've always flown air to singapore and then the cheapest alliance partner to europe, thus reducing the number of airpoints gained.
    absolutely nothing was worth the three hours in a cage that LA required, preceeded and superceeded by 12 hours in a tin tube...[xx(]
    cant wait for the HK stopover deals to come in, and then it's airpoints all the way, without a paranoic american official in sight.

quote:Originally posted by scamper

air must be mightily pleased that they have set up a full London via Hongkong deal.
    in spite of being an airpoints person, my last trip via Los Angeles was about 10 years ago, and i swore 'never again'.
    since then i've always flown air to singapore and then the cheapest alliance partner to europe, thus reducing the number of airpoints gained.
    absolutely nothing was worth the three hours in a cage that LA required, preceeded and superceeded by 12 hours in a tin tube...[xx(]
    cant wait for the HK stopover deals to come in, and then it's airpoints all the way, without a paranoic american official in sight.
    BRICKS had NO trouble at LA but things have changed in ten years NZ & AUS are very welcome now with the one all 3 month Visa straight through to next flight just don't throw your weight around as seen by some people, just help YOUSELF and all will be FINE.. [8D]

Bricks, let us know the next time you are entering the country and I will be sure to let my friends at customs know to give you the best treatment rubber gloves can buy.

quote:Originally posted by moe

Bricks, let us know the next time you are entering the country and I will be sure to let my friends at customs know to give you the best treatment rubber gloves can buy.
    DEAR moe you could not pull a rubber glove OFF.. just keep hoping one day you mite even FLY.. [8D]