sharetrader
Page 637 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 13753758762763363463563663763863964064164768773711371637 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Would love to but Kathmandu need as much help as they can get so I keep buying their gear, and that's the naked truth
    Nice one mate. Looking forward to seeing your technique on the slopes in Queenstown in September. VAH be all sorted by then and we'll be enjoying the slopes together and a few bevvies afterwards courtesy of our jumbo sized special dividend from AIR.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    next batter up is support @ 2.25.
    Hard to determine any firm support level while Instos are still off loading, volume of over a million shares before 10.30 tells you the big boys are in the control of the share price for now.

Investor

Hard to determine any firm support level while Instos are still off loading, volume of over a million shares before 10.30 tells you the big boys are in the control of the share price for now.
    This also won't help the sp either...

"Air New Zealand is facing more direct competition on an international route when Chinese-owned Hong Kong Airlines (HKA) launches a new service in mid-November."

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/hong-ko...ce-ng-p-188981

yep - already smashed through - big morning so far - $$$3.5mill through and its before lunch. is it NZ insto's selling - ozzies won't be at work this early

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    This also won't help the sp either...

"Air New Zealand is facing more direct competition on an international route when Chinese-owned Hong Kong Airlines (HKA) launches a new service in mid-November."

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/hong-ko...ce-ng-p-188981
    i knew the news a few weeks ago but didn't think it would make too much impact on the sp.. but now think back, it might trigger instos sell out, maybe adding to the generally picture of tougher competition.,...

Banned

Hey OG, bet you never thought you'd get such a wild ride when you climbed aboard this roller coaster, the descents have been spine tingling and the climbs pretty ho hum, could even surpass the Xrocoaster for wildness aye.

Banned

haha, yeah. What a ride!!

But, to be honest, I not really fussed. I know this will be back over $3 within 12 months. And, in the meantime, the divvy's more than cover my cost of capital.

(having said that, I obviously would have been even happier to buy in at these lower prices, but them's the breaks!)

Default 14% Max

So can the discussion now move onto what a sustainable EBITDA margin is? Can we expect 20%+ EBITDA margins going forward. Alternatively, should we expect a contraction back to 9% that was experienced post GFC?[/QUOTE]

Noodles, according to the ASB site the last 9 years had EBITDA margin at 14% avarage. Including the last 9 years were some years that AIR had minimal competition on some routes. Therefor I would not go above the 14% myself but no doubt some will strongly disagree.

Guru

Just wondering if anyone knows what the of div % is at this SP level.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows what the of div % is at this SP level.
    Consensus average dividends for the next three years off 4 traders is 22 cps fully imputed so 22/ 0.72 = 30.56 cps = 13.52%.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-05-2016 at 06:00 PM.