sharetrader
Page 647 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 14754759763764364464564664764864965065165769774711471647 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 20182

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Its only natural that when the SP declines people will be looking for someone to blame, I guess that's the flip side, the ugly side of human nature.

Many are happy when I'm expending heaps of unpaid hours trying to improve the companies restricted persons insider trading policies for everyone's benifet but if I think they're good buying in the mid - late $2 range, (goes without saying they were better buying in late 2014 at $2 when I am very enthusiastic and bought up large), and the price comes back from there its my fault...go figure...

I get PM's and e.mails from time to time, (as I am sure many other regular contributors do), thanking me for my insights and posts when SP's of companies go up but its not unexpected that none arrive when the SP goes down.

If anyone's interested I remain confident AIR can earn an average across the cycle of 30 cps with their expanded modern fleet and when the dust settles and AIR extricate themselves from VAH I remain of the view that SP will more accurately reflect the underlying value of the business. I remain of the view that the consensus analyst valuation at $2.82 is conservative.

(Not to be considered professional advice DYOR "mate").
    You thoughts are always valued, I had not considered that message was directed at you...you sure it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    You thoughts are always valued, I had not considered that message was directed at you...you sure it is?
    Thanks Raz. How many other accountants do you know with a keen interest in AIR that post regularly ?

Nice post N.G.

Super Investor

Thanks Raz. How many other accountants do you know with a keen interest in AIR that post regularly ?

Nice post N.G.
    Nooooo! Your at the wrong end of the stick.

Never mind. Thanks for your post mate.
    h2

Nice post N.G.
    I think most people on here value your posts Roger. Your enthusiasm is likely to lead some, who don't do their own thinking, to disappointment, but that is their failing not yours.

I have appreciated your comments on AIR thread, as well as others, and find your nonjudgmental observations and opinions most valuable. Many thanks. G.

Nice post N.G.
    Really appreciate your posts Roger, AIR thread wouldn't be the same without you. Cheers

IMO

There is some great research and analysis on here from Roger and others AIR wouldn't be the same or held to account without it. If i sniff any over enthusiastic"promoting" up or down ramping or influencing attempts rather than opinions which I value, for and against, then respond i must. Hopefully most people don't mean to overdo it and stray ; keeping a moat between this forum and that other Hot one where anything goes is the point of difference in this forum which i value and is worth fighting for .

Banned

well its a shame that you appear to be one of the most inflammatory posters on here, Joshuatree...

Guru

OK guys..break it up..

Just as a sidebar--has anyone confirmed that that Emirates ''to good to be true'' flight was a misprint--id be willing to bet that no one would be that ruthless in a price war.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
    well its a shame that you appear to be one of the most inflammatory posters on here, Joshuatree...
    That seems an unnecessarily inflammatory post? Room for all views eh? Roger has never held back from expressing his opinions on "naysayers" etc and it is all part of a good debate.