sharetrader
Page 651 of 2018 FirstFirst ... 15155160164164764864965065165265365465566170175111511651 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 20178

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Advanced Member

More cheerleaders to shout down any opowing views. It's a shame frank discussion cannot take place on this thread it's starting to become like hotcopper with rampers left right and Centre.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    More cheerleaders to shout down any opowing views. It's a shame frank discussion cannot take place on this thread it's starting to become like hotcopper with rampers left right and Centre.
    OG didn't fit that bill, he simply stated his position and wasn't influenced by others, hardly what you would call ramping, he bought Air as a long term hold and was comfortable with that. As far as cheerleading and ramping are concerned, perhaps you should consider your own involvement over on the TIL thread.

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    I have found the AIR thread has become a difficult (maybe not the right word) one to post on. I now mostly observe and enjoy everyone else's valuable opinions and postings.
    h2

Super Investor

.....appreciate Rogers "let's get back to business comment".
    h2

Advanced Member

Couta1 happy to discuss til on the appropriate thread. No one should feel the need to have to defend their position whether it be long or short a particular stock. With the market having dealt air a beating of late this thread for holders almost seems like a group therapy session with the cheerleaders declaring how cheap air is at present. While everyone should.of course DYOR without a balance thread a risk remains novice investors will vase investment decisions on others comments.

Banned

All good boysy, I just happen to like OG so happy to support him in his absence, he has stuck up for me in the past when I received an unfair post or two.

I don't get it ? Why have we seen such a growth in people critiquing other's posts on this thread lately ? People are allowed to express their view on AIR, preferably when backed by sound analysis and thoughts...its really nobody's job to critique others posts other than the moderator...can we please get back to discussing AIR !
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-05-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I don't get it ? Why have we seen such a growth in people critiquing other's posts on this thread lately ? People are allowed to express their view on AIR, preferably when backed by sound analysis and thoughts...its really nobody's job to critique others posts other than the moderator...can we please get back to discussing AIR !

Management are all very surprised by the extent of the SP fall...
    Great first paragraph, there will be an edge when debate on an investment which has resulted in a polar position of some winners and losers of late. Will take time to settle.

Don't agree putting the second paragraph out there, do yourself a favour and delete it.

Done that Raz, we'll keep that between us
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-05-2016 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Done that Raz, we'll keep that between us
    Cool, I know you are trying to do the right thing, just suspect you would be buying yourself some grief on here...