sharetrader
Page 726 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 22662667671672272372472572672772872973073677682612261726 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

My understanding is that the DRP is suspended until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwichick View Post
    This is what link told me too.

That's correct.

Ah. Looks like I'm wrong then.

It looks like the webpage at http://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/dividends says "The DRP is open to all shareholders with registered addresses in New Zealand and Australia.", however the latest annual report says "The dividend reinvestment plan is currently suspended."

I sort of assumed that the Air NZ website might be a good source of information!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    Ah. Looks like I'm wrong then.

It looks like the webpage at http://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/dividends says "The DRP is open to all shareholders with registered addresses in New Zealand and Australia.", however the latest annual report says "The dividend reinvestment plan is currently suspended."

I sort of assumed that the Air NZ website might be a good source of information!
    Thanks all

Yeah - the dark art of public relations. The plan is real enough, but only further digging reveals that its a vestigal indicator of a prior utility - like a tailbone

True but dividend reinvestment programs are frequently re-instated...which is unlikely for your long lost appendage.
    Quote Originally Posted by mp52 View Post
    Yeah - the dark art of public relations. The plan is real enough, but only further digging reveals that its a vestigal indicator of a prior utility - like a tailbone
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

AIR must be getting boring, no comments for a day haha.

Another decent chunk after market trading - risk averse with Brexit perhaps. Be interesting to see how it plays out, we don't find out final results until 5pm Friday but UK reporting some throughout the day.

More bargain buying coming up perhaps but good to see AIR hold quite well given the market in general today.

Starting to think after the Brexit thing out of the way perhaps AIRs SP will improve as its been pretty steadily sideways for a while now and given the climate that's not too bad.

Not much talky on this thread which might mean both bulls and bears exhausted. It looks like AIR is holding for now and hopefully will be able to build on today's gains.

Interesting to look at VAH now at 23.75, didn't AIR do well to flog these at 33c!

Yeah fingers crossed it holds up with the potential for another aftermarket dump prior to brexit outcome.

I'm pretty happy with how the share price is doing lately and considering buying more again. Next week will be the decider on that one once brexit known. Still holding some from 2.07 but all in all after plenty of trading last few weeks down with an average of 2.40. Special divy will help soak up some of that but I didn't play it well earlier on. Lesson learnt there.

Agreed, pretty good outcome on that one. Could have been messy but they got out pretty damn well after VAH moments behind the scenes.