sharetrader
Page 747 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 24764769773774374474574674774874975075175779784712471747 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,470 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I picked up a few more on Monday but the bit by bit thing is painful for this jaundiced old dog to watch so I will stick to my maximum self imposed 10% portfolio allocation where its currently at. Hate watching the XAL index bound back up 4.5% and then watching QAN make good gains and then have to watch AIR struggling to claw its way up in altitude half cent by half cent. Its painful to watch so I am still feeling like a grumpy grizzly bear with a thorn in its paw.

“In the short run, the market is a voting machine but in the long run, it is a weighing machine.”

― Benjamin Graham

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    “In the short run, the market is a voting machine but in the long run, it is a weighing machine.”

― Benjamin Graham
    Trouble appears to be a lack of faith in the weighing machine at present.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

― Benjamin Graham
    Yes a very apt quote at a time like this. I do believe AIR is fundamentally incredibly cheap. In time once everyone has recovered from licking their wounds we should see more normal market behaviour.

Yes a very apt quote at a time like this. I do believe AIR is fundamentally incredibly cheap. In time once everyone has recovered from licking their wounds we should see more normal market behaviour.
    The Australian institutions switch between Qantas and Air NZ in their aviation/airline portfolio so matter of time imo.

Results out next month so anticipation will start building on whether AIR will pay a special dividend, besides giving their outlook commentary.

Solid start to the day - a cent or two everyday willsee 220 and then 230 and then 240 and when 25 cent divie announced a spike to 260
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Maybe sooner than you thought by the start of todays trading. Early days but I get the sense AIR as a bargain is starting to get on peoples radars...

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post
    Maybe sooner than you thought by the start of todays trading. Early days but I get the sense AIR as a bargain is starting to get on peoples radars...
    ....especially with global "risk on" again

No worries - share prices go up

This might be the big day and the start of real momentum - close 225 - possibly
    Last edited by winner69; 14-07-2016 at 10:33 AM.

I reckon later this year we will have another round of debate about 300 resistance and support levels - looking forward to that

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I reckon later this year we will have another round of debate about 300 resistance and support levels - looking forward to that
    I be happy with 250 before the FY results to be announced...

Why is there excitement about a special dividend? If they pay 20c special divi today, then company will be worth 20cps less tomorrow. Do investors really over pay for imputation credits?