sharetrader
Page 769 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 26966971975976576676776876977077177277377981986912691769 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,690 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Steep down trend line broken to the upside, short term rising trend line remains in force. Overhead resistance range $2.25 - $2.31. Low volume, minnows in charge of proceedings today but thin buy support above 2.15 and plenty of sellers above 2.20. Sure is interesting.
    Yes interesting however hardly exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Very surprised your Etihad people can't see this mis-managed pup for what it is. ......
    If Virgin can't make decent money with the most favourable tailwinds in 50 years of aviation when can they ? ... extricate AIR from this hideous mess. .... Ansett MK2 will be done and dusted with far less damage than last time round.
    This is the second time that Cullen Airlines has gone big in the Land of Underarm Bowlers and failed to get a fair suck of the sav.

Some strategic thinking is needed in the board room of Cullen Airlines. Is the prize of the Aussie market worth the risk? If it is what should be done different next time so it does not come a gutser like last two times.

Should Cullen Airlines just fly across the ditch and resell seats for passengers transferring to Aussie domestic flights? Should passengers wishing to travel beyond Aussie be transferred over to Etihad metal?

Roger, Etihad knows a mismanaged pup when they see one. After all they brought into Alitalia.

Boo boop de do
    Marilyn
    Last edited by Marilyn Munroe; 29-07-2016 at 01:43 AM. Reason: grammar
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Today is going to be another watershed day when the price bursts well into the 220's
    We might get takeoff today mate, end of the trading month and all, maybe some window dressing by insto's at the close too.

Marilyn, AIR should just stick to their own knitting and stay out of investing in Australia and let VAH and QAN eat each others lunch. I asked C.L. at the 2014 annual meeting what the rationale was for the VAH stake and got the most unconvincing answer of the day. I don't think he's ever been 100% on board with Rob Fyfe's vision in that regard...at least he had the courage to do something about it !
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-07-2016 at 10:26 AM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    We might get takeoff today mate, end of the trading month and all, maybe some window dressing by insto's at the close too.
    Surely as we march into the 220s range...how is that capacitor working now winner..

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Surely as we march into the 220s range...how is that capacitor working now winner..
    .......Emmett told me how to fine tune it so I won't be 2 days out next week

I've asked Emmett to work on a special resistor that allows $3 resistance barriers to be eliminated. He's working on it but i told him i might need it in September
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

brought back in yest as it was holging up to well to get down to 2.05 again 2.30 today?
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    .......Emmett told me how to fine tune it so I won't be 2 days out next week

I've asked Emmett to work on a special resistor that allows $3 resistance barriers to be eliminated. He's working on it but i told him i might need it in September
    He will definitely need 1 point 21 gigawatts to make that work.

Advanced Member

Aye, I gotta feeling the price wants to go up more, but there is 2 sellers at 2.23 selling 80,000. So come you guys and gals, lets smash through it, and push sp up to 2.25, and we all be happy.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Aye, I gotta feeling the price wants to go up more, but there is 2 sellers at 2.23 selling 80,000. So come you guys and gals, lets smash through it, and push sp up to 2.25, and we all be happy.
    I'm good for 10,000. You go first Roger and break the ice, lets cause a frenzy, we all know the sp is on it's way up, so you might as well get in now while the goings good.

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Not yet please. I won't have enough spare cash for another 3 weeks, then I'll buy more AIR