sharetrader
Page 770 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 27067072076076676776876977077177277377478082087012701770 ... LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I'm good for 10,000. You go first Roger and break the ice, lets cause a frenzy, we all know the sp is on it's way up, so you might as well get in now while the goings good.
    LOL mate. The ol Rodge would have been in like flynn pounding away at your behest...the new more circumspect one, (the one that's taken a few good clubbings to the temple) is far more careful and looks for canny down-draft / air pocket opportunities Me ol mate Couta1 out of gas...I guess we'll have to rely on other buyers and insto's for end of month window dressing.

On the next air pocket / downdraft I'll be looking to hoover up some more

Advanced Member

Inch by inch slowly creeping up, could be at 2.30 - 2.35 by reporting day. I'm happy with 1c a day gain.

Marilyn Munroe always leaves a sour taste in my mouth when I read his posts, always seems to be negative.

In other news....

Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
    Air New Zealand Limited advises that its Annual Shareholders’ Meeting will be held at the Air Force Museum of New Zealand, 45 Harvard Avenue, Christchurch, on Friday 30 September 2016 at 2.00pm.
    Air New Zealand will be offering in addition to our usual meeting, an online attendance option this year, giving shareholders the choice to attend and participate in the Annual Meeting via an online platform. Details of registration for those who wish to participate online will be included in the Notice of Meeting sent after the 2016 Annual Results on 26 August 2016.

Nomination of Directors
    Nominations for the position of director may be made on or before 5pm Friday 12 August 2016. Nominations must be made in writing by a security holder entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting, and should be directed to the Company Secretary at Air New Zealand, Private Bag 92007, Auckland 1142. (This announcement is made pursuant to NZX Listing Rule 3.3.5 and ASX Listing Rule 14.3).

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Close week 215 - down 11 cents for the week

Not a good week. Was it the operating stats? Or just punters don't like AIR any more?

One consolation - after the last decent weekly fall there was 4 UP weeks
    Weekly close tells us the real sentiment

This week an UP week following last weeks disaster

At 221 still less than 2 weeks ago but st least AIR is on a roll

Another UP week next week I reckon
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by brend View Post
    Marilyn Munroe always leaves a sour taste in my mouth when I read his posts, always seems to be negative.

In other news....

Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
    Air New Zealand Limited advises that its Annual Shareholders’ Meeting will be held at the Air Force Museum of New Zealand, 45 Harvard Avenue, Christchurch, on Friday 30 September 2016 at 2.00pm.
    Air New Zealand will be offering in addition to our usual meeting, an online attendance option this year, giving shareholders the choice to attend and participate in the Annual Meeting via an online platform. Details of registration for those who wish to participate online will be included in the Notice of Meeting sent after the 2016 Annual Results on 26 August 2016.

Nomination of Directors
    Nominations for the position of director may be made on or before 5pm Friday 12 August 2016. Nominations must be made in writing by a security holder entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting, and should be directed to the Company Secretary at Air New Zealand, Private Bag 92007, Auckland 1142. (This announcement is made pursuant to NZX Listing Rule 3.3.5 and ASX Listing Rule 14.3).
    Good grief I'm back home the day before the AGM date, I actually can make the AGM for a change..soo many good things to talk about..guess they will try to deflect it all with a decent dividend haha Low volumes made it tricky to pick up the number of shares I would have liked this week...

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Good grief I'm back home the day before the AGM date, I actually can make the AGM for a change..soo many good things to talk about..guess they will try to deflect it all with a decent dividend haha Low volumes made it tricky to pick up the number of shares I would have liked this week...
    I think you might be in charge on the annual meeting in terms of reporting back on here this year. Mind you if there's a decent number of others heading down from Auckland I could be persuaded to make a day of it nas long as we're flying with AIR, (jet-hole on my never again at any price list).
    Last edited by Beagle; 30-07-2016 at 02:30 PM.

There's going to be an online webcast option. I would like more companies to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    There's going to be an online webcast option. I would like more companies to do this.
    Should be standard now, even if the AGM is where you are located, sometimes easier than travelling across town to keep an eye on proceedings via laptop or phone.

ps Rodger, people outside Auckland are not randoms or zombies and you can venture out of the city without weight of numbers...:-)

LOL I do know a few so I'm pretty sure you're right but there's more fun in numbers. Couple of years ago we tied in a trip to the Chch AIR AGM with a ST group meeting afterwards...was a bit of fun...not sure if I can get away from under the mountain of paperwork I have at present...we'll see.

Advanced Member

Roger a happy man tonight, all your stars getting in line....SLC, AIR, PGW, ATM etc, I know I am.
    Last edited by see weed; 01-08-2016 at 05:26 PM.