sharetrader
Page 784 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 28468473477478078178278378478578678778879483488412841784 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 20182

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Gee, go skiing for a day and come home to a bit of an average day.... roll on EOY please, some nervous nelleys out there

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post
    Gee, go skiing for a day and come home to a bit of an average day.... roll on EOY please, some nervous nelleys out there
    Couta says its just market oscillations

How come working dads can take a day off to go skiing?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Couta says its just market oscillations

How come working dads can take a day off to go skiing?
    Workingdad doesn't work as much as he used to but in saying that taking the kids skiing is pretty hard work, fortunately for me today was purely a selfish one 😜

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question Does that make me one

nervous nelleys are usually those accusing others of being nervous nelleys^.

Actually the sellers are those moving their funds into Roger & Co's latest guaranteed 50% profit by Xmas stocks.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

^Always thought it was Nelly myself
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 10-08-2016 at 09:31 PM. Reason: just worked out what is happening
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

Not to worry, Got some more on close tonight to help support sp. Good things (div etc) will happen long before EOY.

haha nervous nelleys...they are the traders banking the cash..plenty of time to get set for dividends if the price is right :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post

Actually the sellers are those moving their funds into Roger & Co's latest guaranteed 50% profit by Xmas stocks.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

If I wasn't worried at 2.15 why would I be at 2.25? Happy holder and I have said what I came in at and when I was in the green so no bite from me either......

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Grrrr to you. Don't put words in this dog's mouth. HLG potential for 50% total shareholder return in the next year, SCL potential for a Chinese takeover at some stage at north of $5.

The only guaranteed things in life are death, taxes and that some people will be consistent Troublemakers.

Back to AIR, almost everything now hinges on the outlook. Its clear the company will go very close to its forecasted operating profit before extraordinary items of $800m as otherwise they would have updated the market. Outlook taking into account extra competition and effect on yields is what the market is really hanging out for more information / guidance. Special and good final divvy are already a given. Good yield stock but I don't see much potential for capital gain in the short term TBH.
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-08-2016 at 08:45 AM.

The Kid

Jetstar's New Zealand boss Grant Kerr has quit the airline. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11691815

Apparently he was employed for "
    his intricate inside knowledge of Air New Zealand’s regional operations were just what Jetstar needed if they were going to successfully launch an offering".
    http://www.geekzone.co.nz/sbiddle/8824
    Last edited by IAK; 11-08-2016 at 03:58 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IAK View Post
    Jetstar's New Zealand boss Grant Kerr has quit the airline. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11691815

Apparently he was employed for "
    his intricate inside knowledge of Air New Zealand’s regional operations were just what Jetstar needed if they were going to successfully launch an offering".
    http://www.geekzone.co.nz/sbiddle/8824
    Jetstar, what an inappropriate name for such a dog( I'm talking mutt) of an airline. Kiwi's should support their national carrier rather than giving money to an Aussie cause.