sharetrader
Page 825 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 32572577581582182282382482582682782882983587592513251825 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,250 of 20184

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

From memory AIR's best yields are from Oct to Apr. Charts show an increase during this period for the last 5 years. I'm thinking that the same will occur this year ex div.

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    That's one smart cat
    .....and a very modest one
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    .....and a very modest one
    Love the satire winner.

Wouldn't it be great if the price goes to $2.35. Has a nice ring to it.

Not even September, plenty of time for the SP, coming home tonight, hoping for no false gunman reports at LAX. I really can't get over what an opportunity to buy last Friday was.

Every once in a while, low hanging fruit hit you right in the face as you walk along the investment pathway of life

Regarding ex divvy price theories. Mine is that if it temporarily tips under $2.00 it won't be there for long as the forward metrics are simply too compelling under that price level.
    Last edited by Beagle; 30-08-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Every once in a while, low hanging fruit hit you right in the face as you walk along the investment pathway of life

Regarding ex divvy price theories. Mine is that if it temporarily tips under $2.00 it won't be there for long as the forward metrics are simply too compelling under that price level.
    I will be buying more Ex divvy, especially if it drops more than the 35c in order to bring my average buy price down (I know that's the opposite to your strategy Roger but I reckon I've got enough now for the divvy) PS-Looking at the volume, I reckon Insto selling is still slowing the price rise down currently.
    Last edited by couta1; 30-08-2016 at 11:10 AM.

I agree with this
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11701941

Also wastes a lot of fuel as pilot waits for the god damned thing to finish before moving off - was ona flight once when he got impatient and went well before it finished. (Does the plane have to wait for safety briefing to finish?)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I agree with this

Also wastes a lot of fuel as pilot waits for the god damned thing to finish before moving off - was ona flight once when he got impatient and went well before it finished. (Does the plane have to wait for safety briefing to finish?)
    I like them and actually seek them out prior to flying to see the new ones. Not sure on the logistics of prior to take off but seems enough time to get them in during taxying most occasions.

I agree with this

Interesting that 70% of people liked AIR's safety video's saying they're a bit of fun. Bring back the Sports Illustrated 2014 one wasn't there to vote for as a favorite...oh well never mind. ( I seem to recall for some strange reason that one was controversial with some people too).