sharetrader
Page 831 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 33173178182182782882983083183283383483584188193113311831 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,310 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    U.K. Early Bird sale on till end of Sept. Can fly AIR's Dreamliner to Singapore and then on to Europe with Singapore airlines in their A380 to Switzerland in shoulder season next year for ~ $1900.
    I'll start working on Mrs Hound tonight..fantastic way to "reinvest" so too speak, some of the divvy.
    Good deal - doing the same ...but i hate planning that far ahead

Least that trip would show you that those A380's are far superior to the over hyped Dreamliners

just my humble opinion and I daren't say I reckon Flying Singapore a better experience than Air NZ
    Last edited by winner69; 02-09-2016 at 10:10 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

So true there winner... We really need Rodger to try the product, planning a family trip as well to Europe...demand for air looking good

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    U.K. Early Bird sale on till end of Sept. Can fly AIR's Dreamliner to Singapore and then on to Europe with Singapore airlines in their A380 to Switzerland in shoulder season next year for ~ $1900.
    I'll start working on Mrs Hound tonight..fantastic way to "reinvest" so too speak, some of the divvy.
    Ditto, but Vienna for me, via LAX and Munich for a similar price.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    Ditto, but Vienna for me, via LAX and Munich for a similar price.
    Did this route some months ago. Nothing wrong with the flights (though the LH flight from LAX to MUC features only mediocre service (but a modern plane). Prepare for long waiting times in LAX unless you hold a US passport. You will need to "immigrate" into the US of A (and if its just for half an hour or so), you will be fingerprinted and photographed (with all data stored forever in US systems) and, if the often unfriendly and arrogant US immigration staff have a bad day (I understand, they often have), than you might miss your connection flight.

Ah yes - remember to get your ETA in time.

If any possible I go through Asia to Europe. Only going through Heathrow (if you need a connection flight) is worse than going through LAX (or any other US port)!

Anyway - good luck and enjoy your flight!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good deal - doing the same ...but i hate planning that far ahead

Least that trip would show you that those A380's are far superior to the over hyped Dreamliners

just my humble opinion and I daren't say I reckon Flying Singapore a better experience than Air NZ
    Singapore airlines economy seats on their A380 are a very generous 19 inch width...very nice, hope Mrs hound is reading this.
    Last edited by Beagle; 02-09-2016 at 10:51 AM.

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Did this route some months ago. Nothing wrong with the flights (though the LH flight from LAX to MUC features only mediocre service (but a modern plane). Prepare for long waiting times in LAX unless you hold a US passport. You will need to "immigrate" into the US of A (and if its just for half an hour or so), you will be fingerprinted and photographed (with all data stored forever in US systems) and, if the often unfriendly and arrogant US immigration staff have a bad day (I understand, they often have), than you might miss your connection flight.

Ah yes - remember to get your ETA in time.

If any possible I go through Asia to Europe. Only going through Heathrow (if you need a connection flight) is worse than going through LAX (or any other US port)!

Anyway - good luck and enjoy your flight!
    Did the same route last year so my ETA should still be current and allows me to go through LAX just a bit quicker

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    Did the same route last year so my ETA should still be current and allows me to go through LAX just a bit quicker
    It get me the beat up on LAX, stuff of urban legend, ETSA is the key to the US even if in transit..as someone who goes through LAX every month for the past 14 years I have never had a problem with their officials...

JFK, Heathrow and Charles de Gaulle are the worst for service and luggage wait time in particular.

Easier travelling via the east to Europe and return via the west - USA - for travel and time zones.
    Last edited by Raz; 02-09-2016 at 11:50 AM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You must purchase before Sept 8th, payment date is Sept 19th.
    And when can you sell and still get the divvy please?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    On or after Sept 8th.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    You really need to ask that?