sharetrader
Page 850 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 35075080084084684784884985085185285385486090095013501850 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,500 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quick silly question. My sell order went through, forgot to adjust the quantity as I wanted to hold some to be eligible for the dividend. Question, is it too late to purchase?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by fiasco View Post
    Quick silly question. My sell order went through, forgot to adjust the quantity as I wanted to hold some to be eligible for the dividend. Question, is it too late to purchase?
    You've until 5pm tomorrow to be eligible for divvy...any purchases until that time will've divvy paid on them.

Excellent! Thanks for the prompt reply sb9, greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by fiasco View Post
    Excellent! Thanks for the prompt reply sb9, greatly appreciated.
    Fiasco saved fiasco

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I note one comment is why does AIR not fly from ChCh to LAX - not enough demand?? - How many do they fly up from Dunedin/ChCh to Auckland??
    They use to, probably 6-7 years ago. Only for 1 season (summer) from memory. There's several factors i believe. PAX support, in and out, security demands applied to the airport due Homeland security (USA) and having enough aircraft to service all the routes. They are currently double daily ex AKL. Additionally if they are only flying ex AKL then any PAX from Palmerston North south need to use their domestic services to get to AKL. Ching, Ching.....

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I note one comment is why does AIR not fly from ChCh to LAX - not enough demand?? - How many do they fly up from Dunedin/ChCh to Auckland??
    Apart from travel to/from Brisbane, all of my international travel is ex Ch'ch. This usually means domestic to Auckland, but quite often I can get suitable flights from/to Ch'ch on Qantas, Emirates or Singapore. For LAX, I haven't yet found a quality airline from Ch'ch, so AIR do have the monopoly on that route ex AKL. I suspect I am not the only one who spends a lot of time on the ground at AKL

It's all about the Auckland hub, good for my AIA airport shares and nothing else. To be fair pax dropped post earth quakes however AIR left room for the competition on the recovery, think Emirates is looking at eu tourists direct into South Island as a point of difference offering.

Thanks guys/guyesses, thought they use to fly out of CHCH at one point
    Holds AIA as well, so not complaining, was just wondering, thought there maybe enough demand, they would know how many do as you do Jantar to see if is worthwhile, could drag in a few from south of CHCh and top of the south island cheaper and easier to get to (less time) than Auckland.

Advanced Member

How about a little surge up before close. Come on now, 35c div divity div divity div div dere,
    Last edited by see weed; 06-09-2016 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    How about a little surge up before close. Come on now, 35c div divity div divity div div dere,
    Profit taking mate - taking the dividend today and not waiting a few weeks
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”