sharetrader
Page 858 of 2018 FirstFirst ... 35875880884885485585685785885986086186286890895813581858 ... LastLast
Results 8,571 to 8,580 of 20180

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by swillisam View Post
    I think if the share price goes below $2.00 today it won't stay there for long. Too many people would jump in if that mental hurdle is breached.
    Some kind soul took out my cheeky bid at $2.00. Very happy to invest more at that price and get a sustainable gross dividend yield of 27.78 / 200 = 13.89%

Missed by that much

I thought I was cheeky with an opening bid of $2.05. Got them at 2.045. Your $2.00 is much better.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Some kind soul took out my cheeky bid at $2.00. Very happy to invest more at that price and get a sustainable gross dividend yield of 27.78 / 200 = 13.89%
    This little fish managed to nibble some at $2.00 as well

I basically reinvested my special dividend this morning...and have decided to reinvest the rest into AIR as well...with AIR travel

i just have time to put my order (2.00) in.. hopefully it will get filled.

Advanced Member

2.02 here and more if it goes lower.

There is clearly some solid cost cutting going at, benefitting shareholders but ruining it for passengers. They consistently trumpet that some website has named them Airline of the year three years running and my last 10 international flights have been with Air Nz but i will look elsewhere next time. They market themselves rather well with this premium image but they are barely above Jetstar

Have just been return to Niue in The Works. Food or Drink (free alcohol in The Works) was not available to order for the whole three hour flight on the way over off the entertainment screen. You could only get things when the cart came down the aisle. Halfway through the flight I enquired when it would open and was told shortly. Cost cutting or incompetent staff?

On the return flight they ran out of meals 9 short from the end, so the snack items like Sandwiches and Pies ended up being used for those passengers. I had ordered and paid for a toasted sandwich but this never eventuated before showing up as sold out, you think someone could come explain why? I was only able to get one drink on the trolleys single trip down the aisle and then another when the Food and Drinks was available for ordering for single block of 30 minutes before being shut 1 hour from Auckland.

This is in complete contrast from a Works flight to Sydney last year where Food and Drink were available to order almost immediately and for most of the flight. Either the staff couldn't be bothered or Air Nz has some magical new reasons for this.

The market was fairly efficient with the re-pricing ex-div tho ? Down 38c on a divvy of 35c so has opened -3 cetabis parabis.
    From my understanding this would preclude dividend stripping.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    The market was fairly efficient with the re-pricing ex-div tho ? Down 38c on a divvy of 35c so has opened -3 cetabis parabis.
    From my understanding this would preclude dividend stripping.
    Dividend strippers would have been buying pre announcement - when price averaged about 220

I reckon (real) dividend strippers have done quite well out of this,even if they sell today

This stripper doesn't feel like he's been molested and doesn't expect an apology from the NZRFU (or other team members)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

For me a twenty cent play