sharetrader
Page 861 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 36176181185185785885986086186286386486587191196113611861 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,610 of 20184

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    LOL yes that reminds me where's my e.mail from Couta1 this morning....there it is "added 51K more shares at $2.01 average, now holding 420K shares at $1.94 average price ex divvy. Well positioned and "gonads" have grown even bigger. At $2.08 last time I looked I make our friend as being in the green by a whopping $58,800 ! Who said averaging down doesn't work !! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy !
    Awesome! Good on ya Couta

LOL yes that reminds me where's my e.mail from Couta1 this morning....there it is "added 51K more shares at $2.01 average, now holding 420K shares at $1.94 average price ex divvy. Well positioned and "gonads" have grown even bigger. At $2.08 last time I looked I make our friend as being in the green by a whopping $58,800 ! Who said averaging down doesn't work !! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy !

My reply is unprintable on this forum but something along the lines of how do you walk or ski with @#$lls that big ? Guess he takes the be strong and courageous stuff in the Bible literally !

He reckons it'll be back in the 220's in no time...I'm starting to think he might be a guru prophet.
    I guess he wont be milking the extra 10.5% tax credit

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Awesome! Good on ya Couta
    Is my mate couts stuck on the mountain without internet access or something?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Puts my 1000 shares to absolute shame... Gotta start somewhere though right??

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg View Post
    Puts my 1000 shares to absolute shame... Gotta start somewhere though right??
    Investing is a long game , Rome wasn't built in a day .

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzajob I can do that View Post
    I guess he wont be milking the extra 10.5% tax credit
    That could be difficult

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Is my mate couts stuck on the mountain without internet access or something?
    No the poor bugger has been banned till 12 September he's off for 9 days skiing on 11th so realistically the earliest he might be back is 20th if we are fortunate enough to see him back at all.
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-09-2016 at 04:04 PM.

Checking arrivals at WLG

Singapore Airlines and its Apital Connection arrives in 13 days it says
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Smile

My reply is unprintable on this forum but something along the lines of how do you walk or ski with @#$lls that big ? Guess he takes the be strong and courageous stuff in the Bible literally !

He reckons it'll be back in the 220's in no time...I'm starting to think he might be a guru prophet.
    ]

Good for Couta1 although when I looked at that I was surprised his average price ex divvy is down to $1.94, he must have bough a large parcel/s of late to get his average share price down from last time he mentioned it. Mine is down to 1.88. I've taken a punt on the other high yield stock Rodger keeps going on about... we will see...

Watched today with interest. I was surprised when pre open all bids & asks including previous trades were BLANK. Havn't seen that mid week before, is this normal or is this an extrordinary situation?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Soon be paying you to fly

Quote Originally Posted by mshierlaw View Post
    Watched today with interest. I was surprised when pre open all bids & asks including previous trades were BLANK. Havn't seen that mid week before, is this normal or is this an extrordinary situation?
    Happens for every share when it goes ex-div.

Specials to London Heathrow with Malaysia Airlines for $1249

Let me know if you take it up - I will wave at your plane as it goes by.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum