sharetrader
Page 884 of 2018 FirstFirst ... 38478483487488088188288388488588688788889493498413841884 ... LastLast
Results 8,831 to 8,840 of 20178

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

percy

The Revolving Door..?
    Welcome back Couta1.
    Back soon Roger.?
    Last edited by percy; 15-09-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The Revolving Door..?
    Welcome back Couta1.
    Back soon Roger.?
    Thanks Percy, Every thread needs a good sprinkling of humour for seasoning I reckon.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Thanks Percy, Every thread needs a good sprinkling of humour for seasoning I reckon.
    Since selling out of AIR in April I have found this thread has been even funnier than PEB,[which I have never owned.!!]
    Educational too. Learnt today what MOPS means.!!..lol.
    ps.Enjoy you divie.!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The Revolving Door..?
    Welcome back Couta1.
    Back soon Roger.?
    perhaps the perception is we can only cope with one at a time? Oops, might be a zone of endangerment.

Roger is quite right - the charts take no account of the significant reduction of NTA caused by the special, and the ordinary divi; instead all the indicators etc build that in and give the impression its had a price collapse. Adjusted, we still have a series of higher highs and higher lows, if my eyes aren't deceiving me

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    perhaps the perception is we can only cope with one at a time? Oops, might be a zone of endangerment.

Roger is quite right - the charts take no account of the significant reduction of NTA caused by the special, and the ordinary divi; instead all the indicators etc build that in and give the impression its had a price collapse. Adjusted, we still have a series of higher highs and higher lows, if my eyes aren't deceiving me
    well said..it has been amusing to watch.

That Taylor Swift pretty heavy on players, haters, heartbreakers and fakers but at the end of the day she just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake and then shake it off

I think I'm in the heartbroken group at the moment
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That Taylor Swift pretty heavy on players, haters, heartbreakers and fakers but at the end of the day she just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake and then shake it off

I think I'm in the heartbroken group at the moment
    At least she is wealthy and influential..does the rest really matter...I see Ralph Norris is opening up the conference I'm attending tomorrow in Queenstown..what should I ask him wrt to Air? hmmm where to start!

Membaa

Default Weekly Log Scale

Attachment 8300

Here's the weekly log scale chart (the Tiger would beat me up if it was arithmetic), showing the 4-year bull run and clear uptrend. It also shows the breakdown and the new down trend lines, but not the H&S pattern which performed to text book (hat tip to Xerof and Hoop) and the current situation vis a vis the Fib's and the $1.80 and $1.35 supports mentioned earlier.

What this capital value chart doesn't show is the whole story, and a capital value chart never will (Snoopy taught me that), the part about the missing 'gross' value including dividends. This confines the chart to being useful for a new entry, a capital sensitive investor, or a medium term trader. But that's also why I like the weekly charts.

Wonder what this graphic will look like for FY2017

Starting off at $806m on left hand side to $500m on right hand side - must be some down bars

Irrespective of the components we know its likely to be $500m odd in F17 and that's factored into the share price at the moment (isn't it)

Like to see somebody come up with a similar graphic to show $300m for F17 - then we might be talking a share price of $1.50. Then we might understand why you are so down on AIR
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 16-09-2016 at 07:21 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

But remember winner in 2015 at 474 million profit the share price was in the $2.50 -$2.70 range so at 500 million odd for F17, share price currently seriously undervalued aye. PS-Talk of 300 mill and corresponding graphs is a red herring mate.
    Last edited by couta1; 16-09-2016 at 07:43 AM.