sharetrader
Page 888 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 38878883887888488588688788888989089189289893898813881888 ... LastLast
Results 8,871 to 8,880 of 20184

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Those deals are for attracting people to the travel expos, they are so limited and timing wise not an opportunity for most..sector specific Air NZ marketing is impressive and like all processes will seek continuous improvement however none of these processes will be a game changer. fuel is the key until is changes imho they are stuck in the current competetive dynamic market, they will attract the market share as before based on their current channels, just like others will exploit their respective channels, new networks have a real lag to be developed...

Anyone know how long it takes to clear a dividend from the link market services? No dividend payment in the bank this morning.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by simjp81 View Post
    Anyone know how long it takes to clear a dividend from the link market services? No dividend payment in the bank this morning.
    From my experience Link payments get cleared funds by late evening...whereas Computer share payments does appear by mid morning. Since Link does AIR registry, I would expect payments to appear later in the evening.

Going to be an UP week for AIR this week

Back to at least $2

No worries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by simjp81 View Post
    Patience.Patience. In the old days (only about 12 months ago) you would not expect to see it show in your account until tomorrow morning due to banks actioning all transactions during the night.

I did wake up this morning and wondered how long it would be before the " where is my dividend" posts would start. Well it turned out to be 9.36.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Patience.Patience. In the old days (only about 12 months ago) you would not expect to see it show in your account until tomorrow morning due to banks actioning all transactions during the night.

I did wake up this morning and wondered how long it would be before the " where is my dividend" posts would start. Well it turned out to be 9.36.
    If they pay div. after midnight tonight, then they will save themselves about $27,000....one days interest at 2.5%.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    If they pay div. after midnight tonight, then they will save themselves about $27,000....one days interest at 2.5%.
    Rubbish. The transaction used to go through at the payment date but did not show in your account until the the next day. It was a limitation of the banks which did all it's transactions during the night.

It is history now so not worth discussing.

no, it's 'value 19th', so they don't earn an extra day

oops, not worth discussing, 777 has done it for me

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post

Yes, $392m is a lot of cash

Help make that "Total Shareholder Return" a bit healthier eh - especially as share price has been a bit of a disaster

Suppose things like TSR are a decent component of management's outrageous incentive scheme

Sneaky stuff
    Last edited by winner69; 19-09-2016 at 11:05 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

If you log onto Link Market Services, you will find under payments a pdf informing that they have already made payment.