sharetrader
Page 894 of 2018 FirstFirst ... 39479484488489089189289389489589689789890494499413941894 ... LastLast
Results 8,931 to 8,940 of 20178

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I've got far too much work to catch up on at the moment to be posting so must stop. Some non holders of this stock add value whilst others are just out to provoke a response and cause dissent IMO. I put posts such as #8908 in the latter category.
    As this post which I considered applicable and honest got me a warning from STMod following my recent ban,i've decided to take a long break from the forum(Not sure at this point if I'll come back at a later date) The place has become too PC for my liking and is not impartial in its moderation. I know Roger feels the same way and doubt whether he will be back in a hurry. The forum has lost many valuable contributors over the last couple of years and the question is why? Regards Couta

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Posted before but this chart has haunted me for over a year .... and every time I update I say to myself spooky stuff

Then I say no worries - it's just a stupid graphic
    Super spooky. . Chart says next GFC about to start?

were there any other bad news other than http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11714184 ? or was it just a panic sell? thx. not sure if the article counts as bad news for the SP.
    Last edited by ohpark0119; 21-09-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    Super spooky. . Chart says next GFC about to start?
    Most forget that the NZ market started well before the GFC hit the world

AIR was no exception

No worries - this time is different
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Things seemed tickity boo until the SP started dropping like a stone--Its perfectly understandable some are going to be upset--Hell,it upset me a few times on the way down. some buy..some sell..some bet big..and some dont...no big deal..the slopes are still there for skiing
    Last edited by skid; 21-09-2016 at 06:36 PM.

IMO

Re that chart posted w69

Agree.It does look a pretty stupid graphic imo ; like a fat finger slip. Who did it and how do they justify the projected plunge may give it more credos; and its over a year old?
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 21-09-2016 at 07:06 PM.

Membaa

Looking through the balance of trades today http://stocknessmonster.com/stock-trades?S=AIR&E=NZSE, the volumes on the exit were greater accepting a lower price, than the volumes on the entry paying a higher price. Of course all volume is neutral in Toto as buy volume = sell volume, but the SP balance favoured sellers and suffered as a result. No trade volumes are large enough to suggest a 'major' exit (or entry), without knowing the source. It looks more like a pre-cautionary day prior to the Fed interest rates announcement, some get out or lighten their exposure due to perceived risk, while others see a bargain and buy the market. Tomorrow will be interesting, even if the US Fed don't raise their rates (which they could and would be shock), they might forecast or imply a rate rise, which will also be a negative influence on the market and in turn NZX. Intriguing times. There's not obvious local reason why the AIR SP has fallen below widely broadcast analysts predictions.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Re that chart posted w69

Agree.It does look a pretty stupid graphic imo ; like a fat finger slip. Who did it and how do they justify the projected plunge may give it more credos; and its over a year old?
    MS Paint is a useful tool, albeit unsophisticated, usually obvious by a punter drawing a 'projected' SP curve over the top of a bona fide chart and pushing it through and beyond the price axis, thereby making it look like there is (might be) hell forthcoming. It's bunkum, certainly not founded in any decent recognised TA.

IMO

Ok see where you're coming from re cyclic. Heres the 10 year chart from ASB with 30 and 60DMA

Last edited by Joshuatree; 21-09-2016 at 07:51 PM.

You guys have upset / offended me so much I have packed a sad and thrown the toys out of the cot and deleted all my posts about that unsophisticated bunkum spooky graphic i posted.
    Last edited by winner69; 22-09-2016 at 07:40 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”