sharetrader
Page 895 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 39579584588589189289389489589689789889990594599513951895 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,950 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Ok see where you're coming from re cyclic. Heres the 10 year chart from ASB with 30 and 60DMA

mate, u might have to give us your log in name n password so we can see the chart..also to see your portfolio

IMO

Thanks King. If someone can post a 10 year chart up , thanks.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks King. If someone can post a 10 year chart up , thanks.
    Here you go, a Monthy chart. Sometimes it helps to step back and look at the long term, this is the monthly chart. It's not really all that encouraging is it? To me it looks like 1.80 - 1.75 is pretty good support but who knows what will happen below that. Probably nothing to do with AIR fundamentals, more about SP risk reward at this stage.

Attachment 8321

Banned

Relax people....go and enjoyed the dividend that u just got...leave AIR alone...i am going to away this weekend with AIR and spending the dividend....catch u all.....

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question Are you ready for Chengdu*

AIR Annual Meet on the 30th

They should be pretty confident of the half year result by then, and some updated and more precise guidance for the full year could help things along.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

*Yes,another cryptic one from the Tiger.
    Refers to two things.
    One is happening, but will the other?
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Relax people....go and enjoyed the dividend that u just got...leave AIR alone...i am going to away this weekend with AIR and spending the dividend....catch u all.....
    You dont leave shares your invested in alone....You research them.....enjoy your dividend(at least the amount you have in the clear)
    nevertheless a good vacation is good advice!

Guru

Logic would say there should be a bit of relief rise today if outside markets have been the cause of the SP fall--(Id keep my finger on the pulse of the next FED meeting though)

lol, lots of Tire Kickers here, out of interest here as well.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Logic would say there should be a bit of relief rise today if outside markets have been the cause of the SP fall--(Id keep my finger on the pulse of the next FED meeting though)
    Have you ever heard of.....A Wing And A Prayer

Banned

[QUOTE=Baa_Baa;637694]Here you go, a Monthy chart. Sometimes it helps to step back and look at the long term, this is the monthly chart. It's not really all that encouraging is it? To me it looks like 1.80 - 1.75 is pretty good support but who knows what will happen below that. Probably nothing to do with AIR fundamentals, more about SP risk reward at this stage.

Attachment 8321[/QUOTE=Baa_Baa;637694]

I'm sorry, but this chart (and your interpretation of it) is totally flawed/misleading because it isn't adjusted for the massive dividend just received by all holders. I really hope people don't make TA decisions by putting silly lines on unadjusted charts like this. I mean, really!