sharetrader
Page 908 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 408808858898904905906907908909910911912918958100814081908 ... LastLast
Results 9,071 to 9,080 of 20182

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

5 cents by lunch time - very nice, another 5 cents by close please

AIR going up... something doesnt feel right lol

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ohpark0119 View Post
    AIR going up... something doesnt feel right lol
    And the rest of the market is down--fancy that----Guess its time to start thinking about the results (In line with the last one?) Mr market is doing the normal hint of optimism in the lead up. Enjoy the long awaited happy day

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    $1.93 is $2.28 cum dividend so the way I see it, it could still fall plenty. I'm hoping to top up at around $1.80.
    Got some more at $1.84 today, happy buying at this level and it seems we've had some strong support around this 'price'. Bounced off $2.15 on the result announcement and now $1.80 ($2.15 cum divi).

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    If AIR had spent $300m on a buyback (instead of the special divie) maybe the share price would still be in the 220's ......or even higher .....hmm

But then I think it was said that a buyback was not in the 'best interests' of shareholders .......another hmmm

And QAN early on were buying more than NTA as well .....hmmm
    Bill wanted cash rather than higher sp...is it close half billion in all AIR paid to Govt thro divvies and taxes this year as quoted by Luxon, that's big money for treasury, hence no buy back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Bill wanted cash rather than higher sp...is it close half billion in all AIR paid to Govt thro divvies and taxes this year as quoted by Luxon, that's big money for treasury, hence no buy back!!!
    Well stated, good trading today:-)

Yep cat is out of the bag, earnings for the six months at the top end of the range! (info from an Air Hostess I know)

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two Gloves View Post
    Yep cat is out of the bag, earnings for the six months at the top end of the range! (info from an Air Hostess I know)

True, I'm picking an element of surprise at ASM on Friday...mind you its way oversold recently in TA terms and am no TA expert though...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two Gloves View Post
    "This is your Captain speaking. We have hit some minor turbulence, so are climbing to 600mill NPBT to ensure a smooth journey for the comfort of passengers. You may unfasten your seatbelts, and loosen your sphincters

Please do not take this announcement as a buy recommendation. Thank you for flying with AIR"

At this point I would usually roll out my old pinbar candlestick formation, but you're all tired of seeing that. ST reversal was put on alert on Monday, confirmed yesterday, buy the open today was the stock standard safe trade
    Last edited by Xerof; 28-09-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Now we are there, good on all those who got on in the 1.80s, I got heaps. I bet couta and Roger are licking their lips, I know I am.
    Have Couta and Roger been banned and if so what for please?