sharetrader
Page 910 of 2018 FirstFirst ... 410810860900906907908909910911912913914920960101014101910 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,100 of 20178

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Investor

As per shareholder communication sent...

" This year Air New Zealand is offering all our shareholders, regardless of
    location, the ability to participate in the Annual Meeting online at
    www.airnewzealand.co.nz/annual-meeting. "

Just to clarify, I asked the Hostess if she had been busy - she said flat out! I take that to mean earnings will be in the upper range. Let me know if you think there is a floor in my investment strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two Gloves View Post
    Just to clarify, I asked the Hostess if she had been busy - she said flat out! I take that to mean earnings will be in the upper range. Let me know if you think there is a floor in my investment strategy
    There is no floor in it. It belongs in a bottomless pit. There is however a flaw in it - it stinks ;-)
    Last edited by biker; 29-09-2016 at 10:14 AM.

Guru

Im sure domestic is busy--no one said business would stop.

Banned

just returned from Queenstown..bloodly full flights....busy as....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
    What say all the TAers and their unadjusted price charts? What doom and gloom were they predicting last week??
    I very seldom post on this thread anymore...but I felt this post had to be answered..

Old Guy you have to remember that AIR is in a primary downtrend and people will always comment negatively about stocks in downtrends because that is what is happening...It's reality...TA postings...tells you the current state of AIR... TA is the Messager of the "Now"... not a forecaster wearing a rose tinted VR head set

TAers see change as it happens..a bit like the weather...any change we mention it....TAers were last week gloomy as AIR free-falled without news (always a worry)..On Monday this week I wrote Post #264 Using TA to Time entries and exits thread...quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    The old chart is showing some interesting stuff.....
    Hmmm...bounced of 178.5 this morning...The trading price (TP) estimated was 178..Hmmm a short term buy?.................
    ...............Disc: staying away..not buying
    The TA discipline is designed for portfolios to operate at maximum efficiency through optimum balancing capital rewards with risk...In other words TA discipline objectives is to keep the investor away from the frying pan and the fire and prevent emotional activity..ie greed, bias assumptions
    Last edited by Hoop; 29-09-2016 at 01:32 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    I very seldom post on this thread anymore...but I felt this post had to be answered..

Old Guy you have to remember that AIR is in a primary downtrend and people will always comment negatively about stocks in downtrends because that is what is happening...It's reality...TA postings...tells you the current state of AIR... TA is the Messager of the "Now"... not a forecaster wearing a rose tinted VR head set

TAers see change as it happens..a bit like the weather...any change we mention it....TAers were last week gloomy as AIR free-falled without news (always a worry)..On Monday this week I wrote Post #264 Using TA to Time entries and exits thread...quote

The TA discipline is designed for portfolios to operate at maximum efficiency through optimum balancing capital rewards with risk...In other words TA discipline objectives is to keep the investor away from the frying pan and the fire and prevent emotional activity..ie greed, bias assumptions
    Greed?....Bias?... Nah that cant be true

Spose Air NZ is party to this rort .....but then again chris raves on about being environmentally responsible (he has to doesn't he)

https://newint.org/features/web-excl...ion-emissions/

Extract:
    It sounds like a fine riddle: what can grow exponentially but still remain the same size? A new global deal on climate emissions from aviation promises just that, ‘carbon neutral growth’ from an industry that is the world’s fastest growing source of greenhouse gases.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Anyone from the forum physically attending the ASM tmrw in Chch? Especially some of our South Island friends...

This is quite cool from twitter. We should be proud our planes look so good

Vancouver Airport‏ @yvrairport
    Phenomenal photo of @FlyAirNZ soaring over YVR. Photo by @ItsCKRISTOyo
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”