sharetrader
Page 913 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 413813863903909910911912913914915916917923963101314131913 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,130 of 20182

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Haven't followed the AGM (not a share holder) - but just looking at the market reaction it appears the markets have not been overwhelmed. Down 2.5 cents.
    The price of the shares before the meeting were down 2.5c so no reaction yet from the meeting.

I thought the meeting went very well. No surprises just conformation of what had already been released.
    It was nice to relax back in my nice warm lounge watching it on the big screen TV, while having the option to vote & ask any questions. I just couldn’t resist a glass of Merlot & a snack.
    I now feel happy to hold on to my shares longer, as the company gives me that feeling it is well run & the shareholders are being well looked after.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    IMO there are probably bigger issues depressing things in the wider financial markets at the moment.
    Yeah. And who would want to buy AIR on a Friday afternoon? Friday at work is even called "TGINWF**" Besides, those wanting to buy should have bought already 183 as next week it will be going up already***

** Thank God It's No Work Friday
    *** hope springs eternal and gut feel say it is

Investor

Live webcast was cool, looks like business as usual all in order...few hiccups here and there as expected. I expect sp to recover slowly over next few weeks back into $2 range.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Live webcast was cool, looks like business as usual all in order...few hiccups here and there as expected. I expect sp to recover slowly over next few weeks back into $2 range.
    Why, whats different? I do agree that outside markets may be playing a part though.(guess we will know more tonight(DOW) or when the DB saga unfolds ..but dont forget ..this is AIR ,expectations count for nothing (Hell,maybe we'd be better off with the bonds)

They answered my question sent from my computer. First time ever asking a question at an agm

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11720333

Interesting article saying Singapore airlines NZ passenger revenue fell 12%

Net profit rose to $7.9 million in the 12 months ended March 31, from $4.8m a year earlier, Singapore Airlines NZ's financial statements lodged with the Companies Office show. Revenue, which is almost entirely attributable to passengers, dropped 12 per cent to $175.8m, while expenditure fell 14 per cent to $168m.
    The NZ company's fuel bill dropped 25 per cent in 2016 to $53.6m as the price of crude oil fell, reaching 12-year lows in February. A global glut of oil, driven by increased supply from the US, Canada, Iraq and the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries and slower demand from China, drove the price of crude 75 per cent down from its levels of mid-2014.

Advanced Member

Am a bit late for the live meeting yesterday. Anyone know where I can find a rerun of it?

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Am a bit late for the live meeting yesterday. Anyone know where I can find a rerun of it?
    http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/xc9rxi7z/r/1

Guru

Info on Air site.