sharetrader
Page 923 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 423823873913919920921922923924925926927933973102314231923 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,230 of 20184

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Unhappy You can not be right for ever

Surely it should have been Bruce the Goose?

So $1.76 is the new $1.78

Onwards and whicheverwaywards

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Fly AIR from Brisbane to Buenos Aries

Dave will see to it

Love it

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11723703
    I love the add however how do the flight times compare going over to LA via Auckland vs Sydney for those outside Sydney Australia, I would suspect not favourable so plan to compete on price?? People with any experience will look at time for the whole trip. See the clear point of difference on Buenos Aries option...

Good to see wifi in 2017..need to to do something on the old 777 economy seats- several broken seats in economy on my last flight..not such a kick ass product when you are reading about all the sustainability strategies they are adopting in the monthly mag yet seats are stuffed and can't recline as broken..rich in irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    I love the add however how do the flight times compare going over to LA via Auckland vs Sydney for those outside Sydney Australia, I would suspect not favourable so plan to compete on price?? People with any experience will look at time for the whole trip. See the clear point of difference on Buenos Aries option...

Good to see wifi in 2017..need to to do something on the old 777 economy seats- several broken seats in economy on my last flight..not such a kick ass product when you are reading about all the sustainability strategies they are adopting in the monthly mag yet seats are stuffed and can't recline as broken..rich in irony.
    No one else flies Australia to Houston or Buenos Aires so they have 2 of the 5 routes to themselves. Aussies hate Sydney airport and especially the transferring from domestic to international via the road/city train.

Thus it's a great campaign and been a long time coming. Love that they seem to be in it for the long term and see each Australian state as a separate market, if more NZ companies did this we would have a lot less Aussie expansions going wrong.

PS: every time I think about buying more AIR I read the comments on this thread and decide to wait a while longer.

Advanced Member

Good morning battlers. So where are we now? Things are looking up, we are now at a 2 year low, but are up 1c from this years low, and Morningstar has a val.of $2.60c...wooow, now 83c below their val. Someone is going to make some dosh when it rebounds. Food for thought....In the last cycle sp only went down 66c from Morningstars valuation, I know, because I bought some on 6/6/12, but was in a similar situation as now, had plan B in action, and didn't know at the time that it was the bottom of cycle, then sp shot up over time to $3. Not expecting that this time, but would expect at least 10 or 20c at some stage in the future.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Good morning battlers. So where are we now? Things are looking up, we are now at a 2 year low, but are up 1c from this years low, and Morningstar has a val.of $2.60c...wooow, now 83c below their val. Someone is going to make some dosh when it rebounds. Food for thought....In the last cycle sp only went down 66c from Morningstars valuation, I know, because I bought some on 6/6/12, but was in a similar situation as now, had plan B in action, and didn't know at the time that it was the bottom of cycle, then sp shot up over time to $3. Not expecting that this time, but would expect at least 10 or 20c at some stage in the future.
    good on u! I wish I have more fund..spent it yesterday all on JHC....on sales....

looks like price competition is heating up with Cathay doing business class return to Europe for $3500 at the moment. As its a choice between $2800 economy for Air NZ or $3500 business class Cathay I know which way I am going to fly. I think we might have to see significant discounting going on soon. In saying that, the local business must be doing great!

Advanced Member

Sellers a bit shy this morning? If that keeps up then should be over 1.80 soon.

Sellers a bit shy this morning? If that keeps up then should be over 1.80 soon.
    When it's a good day for Rakon shares one would think AIR would do quite well
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Hunting for Heuristic trends

Are we there yet?.....So is that it?.... Is $1.76c the low for 2016?.....All will be revealed tomorrow. Or next year.
    Dont hold your breath...
    Some internal's seem to think there's more value in exercising options, and immediately offloading for the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by arc View Post
    Dont hold your breath...
    Some internal's seem to think there's more value in exercising options, and immediately offloading for the cash.
    C'mon - everybody is entitled to open their pay packet every now and again. Even management have to live
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”