sharetrader
Page 928 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 428828878918924925926927928929930931932938978102814281928 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,280 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

I'm getting closer to backing up the truck..... Couta would understand my priorities having just dropped 10k on some life ski passes for mt ruapehu so perhaps a little less itchy on the trigger finger for the minute.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post
    I'm getting closer to backing up the truck..... Couta would understand my priorities having just dropped 10k on some life ski passes for mt ruapehu so perhaps a little less itchy on the trigger finger for the minute.
    snap, my air nz divi funded one for me , something to pass on to my daughter, we could get 35 years out of it , climate, volcano,health permitting .......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post
    Nice one wd, my endearment of late to ski the South Island fields stopped me from buying one plus being the only snow sports lover in the family at this point in time. My last Air divvy will pay for a few life times worth of skiing but I just need to get back to $2.29 to really enjoy that fact, my wife is helping by flying to the S.I at least once every week of the year now in her new job.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Nice one wd, my endearment of late to ski the South Island fields stopped me from buying one plus being the only snow sports lover in the family at this point in time. My last Air divvy will pay for a few life times worth of skiing but I just need to get back to $2.29 to really enjoy that fact, my wife is helping by flying to the S.I at least once every week of the year now in her new job.
    Part of it for us was being able to transfer to the kids in 10 years time otherwise I wouldn't have worried either. What a great wife mate, those queenstown fields be seeing a bit of you then. I really enjoyed Cardrona - pity I wasn't there longer and we could have done a few runs, another time.

Awesome Stoploss, maybe meet you on the pitch next year

Guru

Just done my part for you guys.....booked PE return to HK for $2,400.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Wink $1.78 plus or minus some jitters

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Just done my part for you guys.....booked PE return to HK for $2,400.
    Should have doubled up to Business Class if you really wanted to help them .

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

I'm taking the family to aussie next month and had a free upgrade to use so put in for the 'one up' for the wife and three kids so definitely doing my part

offtopic: are you not worried about ruapehu ski operator going into receivership? I checked out the last 5 years annual report and it seem they are struggling with declining numbers year on year.
    Balance sheet looks healthy currently but they got some big capex required that they been putting off for years.

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    offtopic: are you not worried about ruapehu ski operator going into receivership? I checked out the last 5 years annual report and it seem they are struggling with declining numbers year on year.
    Balance sheet looks healthy currently but they got some big capex required that they been putting off for years.
    Hadn't given it a lot of thought to be honest, they are funding the capex with the life passes which I guess reduces the season pass numbers and income. Nothing is guaranteed and its been a pretty average season this year with both school holidays less than ideal with limited snow cover and bad weather but being the only ski fields of substance in the north island demand will always be there. I would however like to see a shake up in the board as I think a lot of the issues come down to how its being run by some......

Back on topic - I think AIR will close at $1.78 today
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”