sharetrader
Page 946 of 2018 FirstFirst ... 446846896936942943944945946947948949950956996104614461946 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,460 of 20178

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Grabbed another 20,000 this morning. We all know it's worth over $1.90? So when does TA tell you to start buying....maybe at $1.85, I'm just getting in early before the rush.
    Big Balls Sea Weed! Respect! I hope the SP shoots up for your sake and ours!

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    im still watching 1.74, oil price doesn't help sentiment
    held at long term support which also happened to be 50% fib support around this number as well , that consolidation breakdown was a fake out at the lows just need it to get back to 1.95 and ill be able to square out my capital loss and pocket the div - cross fingers
    one step ahead of the herd

Sorry team, been following not posting of late. Just curious I'm in similar to "Working Dad" and was considering a double down and wonder if the feeling of missing the boat in the early 170's is appropriate? Have a sizable position owing $1.865 so no point at present but still believe fair value is around $2.10.

Default Asset Allocation - what's an appropriate size for your portfolio / risk appetite ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two Gloves View Post
    Sorry team, been following not posting of late. Just curious I'm in similar to "Working Dad" and was considering a double down and wonder if the feeling of missing the boat in the early 170's is appropriate? Have a sizable position owing $1.865 so no point at present but still believe fair value is around $2.10.
    FOMO v FOMT, an interesting conundrum. Fear of missing out v Fear of more turbulence
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two Gloves View Post
    For me fair value is not going to bring me to buy the additional shares although it means I am happy to hold what I have already. With the 35c divvy and todays pricing I'm sitting about even.

What I want to see is a more settled environment and share price stability which I am yet to see, considered it again in the low 1.70s but the volumes and sell off is still a factor and its nothing to do with the FA of AIR, sentiment is weighing on price as is the global concerns and perhaps plenty cashing up. I am happy to miss a 10c swing when I do double down to avoid risking further erosion in capitol investment, long term my thoughts are the same, AIR is a good place to park some money and grab some divvys over the years and wait for a strong rebound but I'm not thinking we are missing out on bagging a bargain just yet.

Advanced Member

Steady as she goes. Up one cent daily is what we want, right up to $1.90 and beyond. Living under the new flight path in OTH and have a good view of the new AIR planes going over from my office window. Very graceful just gliding past and saying...buy me buy me, I am new and cheap to run and giving 11%+ yld. Don't regret not getting in early in the 1.70s and 1.80s when sp is back to $2+ with even more buyers being carroted in with the 10c div.

Advanced Member

The new low is $1.715. Did anyone notice Fridays low then jumped 3c to $1.745 in the afternoon? Then on close they had a big order in at 1.745, so the sp would close on that price and no lower, then yesterday the same thing happened but 1c higher at 1.755. It is like someone is supporting sp from falling. At this rate we will be back to 1.80 by weeks end and 1.90 a couple of weeks later. Or is it my suspicious mind playing with me?
    Looks like that someone is back again but at 1.80 now.

Banned

Looks like that someone is back again but at 1.80 now.
    They want 306k shares at $1.80,bless them.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    They want 306k shares at $1.80,bless them.
    I wondered if that was you mate, just topping up your holding a little bit
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I thought it was you topping up Couta

Roger beat me to the post!