sharetrader
Page 949 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 449849899939945946947948949950951952953959999104914491949 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,490 of 20182

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Wink Fly like a Beagle

Nice to see the SP back on the right side of the all important $1.78.

Waiting for the next round of valuations, see if they see it the way I see it.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 22-10-2016 at 12:08 AM. Reason: too little sleep
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

$2.25c-$2.30c?

Banned

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    your last couple posts in AIR were full of negativity....and now u saw the sp flying n want a new valuation..wonder what is your motive...

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU160...gs-targets.htm

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    $2.25c-$2.30c?
    Nah,Analysts will probably do an upward revision once 2017 looks to be a boomer of a year in general for Air despite the competition, and especially for the domestic market. Coutas target price remains unchanged at $2.50-$2.60.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    your last couple posts in AIR were full of negativity....and now u saw the sp flying n want a new valuation..wonder what is your motive...

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU160...gs-targets.htm
    I have no idea what his motive is. But heres the thing King. Anyone who always has the same motivation ,or viewpoint ,has their head in the sand. And that goes for whether the SP is on its way up, or down--The smart money know when to change his/hers mind accordingly-so now its a matter of determining whether that ''up'' is going to continue,or if its a ''false start'' (which is whats its all about) as far as whether so and so is loading up..or making predictions with no additional info.....Who Cares?
    Last edited by skid; 22-10-2016 at 11:51 AM.

That slippery poster..take you pick... has a lot to say for one who does not actually appear to invest..when i state a positive or a negative i back it up with an actual investment/divestment :-) Lets call it authentic vs ... comments, what a great weekend to be in NZ:-)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    I have no idea what his motive is. But heres the thing King. Anyone who always has the same motivation ,or viewpoint ,has their head in the sand. And that goes for whether the SP is on its way up, or down--The smart money know when to change his/hers mind accordingly-so now its a matter of determining whether that ''up'' is going to continue,or if its a ''false start'' (which is whats its all about) as far as whether so and so is loading up..or making predictions with no additional info.....Who Cares?

Well,,,for the amount of stars that someone earned on sharetrader web..thier posts have to be fair..don't u all agree?

folks - make love, no war ... and no feline bashing - please!

I find it difficult to understand why any serious investors wouldn't like to get the good with the bad ... it is just so much easier to make wrong decisions if you look just into one corner.

This is obviously assuming that we are all prepared to question our judgement and are prepared to change our decisions if the context changes. People who just fall in love with a stock obviously don't want to see the other side, but than - falling in love with a stock is a quite bad investment strategy.

Discl: I like cats and I hold AIR (but not in love with it ...);

Please - lets keep this forum open for all views ... even if you don't like them - and if the only thing you have to say is something bad about another poster, than - why not just keep quiet?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Again, it's always nice to have your views get subjected to scrutiny. It would make this thread, and this Forum for that matter, a boring place if we all say the same thing about a particular stock.

Guru

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    The way I read the above quote:

The right side of $1.78 means to the right so higher than 1.78. The left side would mean under 1.78.
    Then he/she says they waiting for valuations.

So no comment on whether they are bullish or bearish. Just statements of fact with no opinion.

Why ppl get their knickers in a twist I do not know.