sharetrader
Page 950 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 4508509009409469479489499509519529539549601000105014501950 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 20184

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Angry No Best Wishes

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    your last couple posts in AIR were full of negativity....and now u saw the sp flying n want a new valuation..wonder what is your motive...

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU160...gs-targets.htm
    I have counted to $1.78 in 1 cent increments and I am still appalled by this reply.

I suggest you actually read those 'last couple posts' and then apologise to me on this thread.

Until then you are officially Tiger Prey.
    om mani peme hum

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    I have counted to $1.78 in 1 cent increments and I am still appalled by this reply.

I suggest you actually read those 'last couple posts' and then apologise to me on this thread.

Until then you are officially Tiger Prey.
    u can keep your best wishes...pt...no hurt feeling. U are free to put your views n people are free to reply and interpret it.

Mean while..Tiger balm will soothe your chest if u need it...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    My GIBTA (Get In Before TA) and FA has been telling me to buy buy buy in the 1.70s and 1.80s. What do you think 1.90 by next weeks end? The 1.80 man is still supporting there, then $2 by Christmas - New Year ready for 10c div in 8 weeks from then.
    Can any of the TA people out there tell me at what price AIR must reach for it to trigger a buy now?, If we say the low has been established now at $1.715c. Have noticed sp has gained 12c in the last 6 trading days. I am happy with 1c average gain every day, but if it wants to gain 2c every day, that's ok to. So to be on the safe side, If the TA buy kicks in at say $2.10c? and all the TA buyers start buying, then I am expecting to make a 30c to 40c gain including a 10c div by early next year? Correct me if I'm wrong.

percy

Back testing over the last 5 years the most reliable EMA has been the 400 day.
    At present it sits at $2.38 and is still falling,so until the sp moves up past it I think it would be prudent to hold one's self "at the ready."

Default A Beagle Terrier

"Fly Like a Beagle" Perhaps the stripey one was referring to the classic Beagle Terrier

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beagle_Terrier
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

The MA1000 looks pretty usefull

Currently 210.8

Bounced off it twice in June and July so seems to havesome influence.

Break through MA1000 and it could be all on again -- or maybe MA1000 might be real resistance

Prefer the good old Fibonacci levels though
    Last edited by winner69; 23-10-2016 at 07:22 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation Keep up guys

One revised valuation for AIR is lower than previous. More will probably follow.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post

One revised valuation for AIR is lower than previous. More will probably follow.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Jeez, if one analyst lowers his valuation others will follow

Herd mentality and all that

(Had to use 'herd' as there is no name for a group of tigers, because groups of tigers don’t really exist in the wild or in captivity)
    Last edited by winner69; 23-10-2016 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez, if one analyst lowers his valuation others will follow

Herd mentality and all that

(Had to use 'herd' as there is no name for a group of tigers, because groups of tigers don’t really exist in the wild or in captivity)
    Even though tigers are generally loners I have it on good authority that if tigers do get together they becomes a 'streak' of tigers ....or even an 'ambush' of tigers .....hmmm

Guru

You guys are actually going on valuations now??? That controversial subject deserves a thread of its own (theres been some real doozies!---PEB comes to mind)

meanwhile its perfectly understanding that when the SP falls,like it has. theres going to be some frustration (every ones human)--But why the knotted knickers after a pretty good rise,is beyond me...(I would have thought celebrations)