sharetrader
Page 955 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 4558559059459519529539549559569579589599651005105514551955 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,550 of 20184

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    (20/0.72) / 191.5 = 14.5% Gross Yield
    Hence the reason for being pretty resilient in an otherwise underwhelming market at the moment.

Banned

The big boys are back selling again today after a wee break.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The big boys are back selling again today after a wee break.
    dear couta, buyers still on place maybe just a tiny correction.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up I see Qantas has a Noo Roo

So now two recent AIR valuation down grades, seems knocking $0.10 off is the way to go.

All the usual concerns and bottom of the earnings cycle still seen as being 3 years away at least.

Airline industry analysts, depressed bunch the lot of them.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    So now two recent AIR valuation down grades, seems knocking $0.10 off is the way to go.

All the usual concerns and bottom of the earnings cycle still seen as being 3 years away at least.

Airline industry analysts, depressed bunch the lot of them.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Never trust a bunch of schizophrenic analysts, strange how none of the six has had a sell recommendation on the stock despite all these downgrades, but wait theres more as one of them now has an outperform rating on the stock. Talk about mixed messages, just as well I trust my own judgement on Air and not this fickle bunch.

Hunting for Heuristic trends

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Never trust a bunch of schizophrenic analysts, strange how none of the six has had a sell recommendation on the stock despite all these downgrades, but wait theres more as one of them now has an outperform rating on the stock. Talk about mixed messages, just as well I trust my own judgement on Air and not this fickle bunch.
    Are you kidding... A professional broker doesn't use the "Sell" word, their job would be on the line. Its only the web-bloggers that aren't directly employed as brokers who say such things.

re-weighting, normalising, adjusting, lateral decision making,
    My all time favourite was a broker who expressed the 2007-2008 market downturn as...modulated optimism...
    Last edited by arc; 28-10-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Banned

newsflash: brokers profit from buy AND sell transactions...

Average analyst EPS FY17 34 cps, FY18 29 cps...looks like our dividend is nice and safe.

I see Qan looking forward to their first Dreamliner next year...AIR will have 9 by this Christmas.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Silly me booked with a competitor On a flight to New Plymouth. Never again!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Average analyst EPS FY17 34 cps, FY18 29 cps...looks like our dividend is nice and safe.

I see Qan looking forward to their first Dreamliner next year...AIR will have 9 by this Christmas.
    At Sydney airport. Air NZ flight to Auckland (Dreamliner) has just been cancelled due to mechanical problems. The guy on the tannoy said that the aircraft is a very technical aircraft and (being completely serious here) they tried turning the computers off and restart them but that didnt work. A part now has to come from Auckland or Melbourne. Meal vouchers have been dispensed.