sharetrader
Page 957 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 4578579079479539549559569579589599609619671007105714571957 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,570 of 20181

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Have to agree, still good buying under $2.10c. Anyone else still buying? Just picked up another 8000 @ $1.91c.
    A trust I am envolved with added to our AIR holding today.Hobson Wealth [were Macquaries] rate them as a buy.
    We have also been buying THL.

Hunting for Heuristic trends

Have to agree, still good buying under $2.10c. Anyone else still buying? Just picked up another 8000 @ $1.91c.

Waiting till after Trump gets elected ....and you can pick them up for $0.80c

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by arc View Post
    Picked up some for 84c, 87c, and 89c in sept 2012 when they had all the old planes.

Quote Originally Posted by arc View Post
    May [insert deity] have mercy on our souls...
    I follow a couple of US stock discussion boards in the advanced biomanufacturing sector (er, companies that were advanced biofuels before the oil price sank) and I'm constantly surprised by the number of pro-Trump supporters present. There seems to be such a disconnect between their political wishes and what would actually be good for the companies they are investing in. Then again, those boards are also heavily populated by day traders who seem to benefit from volatility more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    May [insert deity] have mercy on our souls...
    I follow a couple of US stock discussion boards in the advanced biomanufacturing sector (er, companies that were advanced biofuels before the oil price sank) and I'm constantly surprised by the number of pro-Trump supporters present. There seems to be such a disconnect between their political wishes and what would actually be good for the companies they are investing in. Then again, those boards are also heavily populated by day traders who seem to benefit from volatility more than anything.
    As a trader the reality is Hillary foreign policy is going to cause major volatility, just not on the day she is elected..only difference between the two from that perspective :-) The media have a disconnected what a lot of voters may actually do..so be well position just in case...

Investor

Punters bit indifferent today, hardly any volume so far...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    As a trader the reality is Hillary foreign policy is going to cause major volatility, just not on the day she is elected..only difference between the two from that perspective :-) The media have a disconnected what a lot of voters may actually do..so be well position just in case...
    Whatever happens, whoever wins, people are still gona fly and drink our NZ wines, so my sister says. She flies back to the states next week on AIR. The sp was so oversold in the last few weeks, and is in recovery mode.

Banned

Whatever happens, whoever wins, people are still gona fly and drink our NZ wines, so my sister says. She flies back to the states next week on AIR. The sp was so oversold in the last few weeks, and is in recovery mode.
    Yep holding stocks in essential services is the way to go regardless of the political climate, people still have to eat, fly and use a phone.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yep holding stocks in essential services is the way to go regardless of the political climate, people still have to eat, fly and use a phone.
    And if there is a big market correction then where are these travellers going to cut expenditure. International travel springs to mind.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    And if there is a big market correction then where are these travellers going to cut expenditure. International travel springs to mind.
    Sis has been flying back once or twice a year for the last 40 years, whatever the political party.