sharetrader
Page 969 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 4698699199599659669679689699709719729739791019106914691969 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,690 of 20184

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I don't fly often enough to warrant the annual fee. Learned my lesson and we paid the $10 extra for exit row seats on the way back, (I promise not to do a Bob Jones on them), and it was all good.
    Yeah not sure with that Mr Jones..he often in Koru lounges...he can make a flap at times!

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Yeah not sure with that Mr Jones..he often in Koru lounges...he can make a flap at times!
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/luxu...fantile-air-nz

So...he must still have to put up with "infantile nappy statism" on longer haul flights because he didn't buy one with decent range

I have to say though that the current AIR inflight safety video is a very lame and weak attempt at humour...one wonders if Chris has been trimming the creative budget...

BTW Queenstown is as lovely as ever...apart from the number of people there which is barely tolerable even in the so called off season. My top tip to get away from the maddening crowds in the off season, go for a drive up the access road to the Remarkables ski field, stunning views and some much needed peace and tranquillity. If you're really keen walk up it ! (Disc the hound is not that keen)
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-11-2016 at 11:15 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I see oil is still super cheap. We must be due for a hedging update soon.

Advanced Member

AIR sp=$2.20c before next div. This would be about a 30% gain including div on today's sp, if it went a bit higher all the better. We will find out in less than 16 weeks.

Banned

shouldn't AIR have released it latest operating stats by now?

Probably some time this week and we might get a fuel hedge update too if we're lucky.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
    shouldn't AIR have released it latest operating stats by now?
    Maybe 'late' because October could have been a 38 day month?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Maybe 'late' because October could have been a 38 day month?

Can't be that hard to record the various months accurately...surely ! Message to Chris, I am available to consult with you on fuel hedging strategies @ $500K per annum, such consultation will include advice on the actual number of days in each month

Disc Presently don't own but the hound is known to love big dividend feeds so its only a matter of time before I buy back in, (technically if you add back the 25 cps special divvy the chart looks quite good)..
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-11-2016 at 01:03 PM.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Smile Time flies by

Meanwhile in a dimly light room somewhere deep in the basement a statistician awakes, looks around at his still comatose colleagues and then notices the date.

"Oh fish-hooks" he says "How we are going to explain it this time?"

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Investor

Back at $2 and looks like to break out once that level is breached....